uncharted 2

Is the PS3 better than a C64, all in here

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

H3RB

uncharted 2

Post by H3RB »

got it this morning and god damnnnnn its good. the graphics are amazing and no screen tearing this time which is great.
the animations are smoother and more fluid and th graphics are even better then the first.
amazing game so far :thumleft:
JohnnyC

Re: uncharted 2

Post by JohnnyC »

Graphics in the demo are indeed stunning =P~

Just didn't like the demo as I find 3rd person online shooters just don't work for me :cry: (single player will be ace just like the first Uncharted though 8) )
H3RB

Post by H3RB »

yeah i only got it for single player and co-op, the run n gun portion doesnt interest me too much
matt_mr2t

Post by matt_mr2t »

H3RB wrote:got it this morning and god damnnnnn its good. the graphics are amazing and no screen tearing this time which is great.
the animations are smoother and more fluid and th graphics are even better then the first.
amazing game so far :thumleft:

Looks pretty, but has it got the same playability and story interest as the first one. I liked that one a lot because it made me want to go back for more.
H3RB

Post by H3RB »

yeah it has, its even better this time round its seriously jaw dropping in everyway possible. im just over half way through but i have put in 7 hours in the last day....
matt_mr2t

Post by matt_mr2t »

H3RB wrote:yeah it has, its even better this time round its seriously jaw dropping in everyway possible. im just over half way through but i have put in 7 hours in the last day....

7 hours in a day? Dont you have a job?
H3RB

Post by H3RB »

not at the min, i cant walk drive or even climb stairs properly i have bad knees, had an operation to fix my right one 2 weeks ago today and they said i cant work for up to 6months which sucks, because when this one has healed i have to have my left one done so thats another 6months :(
worst thing is the DWP say i dont qualify for disability or incapacity benifits :evil: so im completly skint
matt_mr2t

Post by matt_mr2t »

H3RB wrote:not at the min, i cant walk drive or even climb stairs properly i have bad knees, had an operation to fix my right one 2 weeks ago today and they said i cant work for up to 6months which sucks, because when this one has healed i have to have my left one done so thats another 6months :(
worst thing is the DWP say i dont qualify for disability or incapacity benifits :evil: so im completly skint

Let me guess, you worked happily before for years, paid tax, NI etc. And now you find yourself up shits creek without a paddle?
The country is xxxxx!
H3RB

Post by H3RB »

well not exactly, i worked for 3 years after school then decided to go to college to do mechanics and this all started a month into the 3rd year of the course (which you dont need anyway) so ive been unable to work/walk since last october/november and its taken them this long to sort it out for me... in which time ive not been able to work or drive, my mr2 has been sitting on the drive since last october:(
the thing that REALLY annoys me is this, my sisters friend has a problem with her hand, she looses feeling in it every so often and cant grasp things properly all the time. but this qualifys her for £300 every 2 weeks and a free car!?
i cant walk and they say its not a good enough reason to even get £95 every 2 weeks, its so annoying
matt_mr2t

Post by matt_mr2t »

H3RB wrote:well not exactly, i worked for 3 years after school then decided to go to college to do mechanics and this all started a month into the 3rd year of the course (which you dont need anyway) so ive been unable to work/walk since last october/november and its taken them this long to sort it out for me... in which time ive not been able to work or drive, my mr2 has been sitting on the drive since last october:(
the thing that REALLY annoys me is this, my sisters friend has a problem with her hand, she looses feeling in it every so often and cant grasp things properly all the time. but this qualifys her for £300 every 2 weeks and a free car!?
i cant walk and they say its not a good enough reason to even get £95 every 2 weeks, its so annoying

For the life of me I cant figure out the benefits system in this country I really cant.
I could almost undersand if if you just said yourn knees hurt and that was that. But the fact you've had an op proves somethings up.
Yet some p1$$ head or crack head will get money happily. Some xxxx bag gets up the duff and never has to work again.
Arrrgh I hate it here.
Dont say go because I would if it was easy!
H3RB

Post by H3RB »

well for anyone thats interested i finished this last night which was basically 2 days of constant play, i finished it in about 14 hours with just over half of the trophies.
you may think its a short game as i finished it in just over a day but i was playing for 5-6 hours at a time....
started it again on crushing and even tho i know whats coming or what to do its still damn amazing.
the online is so much better then the beta also, the games are alot less laggy and people die easier, there are alot of game modes.

it really is the best game ive played in the last few years :thumleft:
Andy Jones

Post by Andy Jones »

Good going :clap:

I did have a sneaky look at your trophies on it before i switched off last night and noticed you'd completed it, Not managed to get on it much yet but found 13 treasures and halfway through chapter 4. Hoping to put a few hours in on it tomorrow, A mate in work recons he'll finish it tomoz.

How many chapters is there?
Engine rebuilt by: Steve Horrocks & Andy Jones
Engine mapped by: Ryan@2bartuning (330 bhp & 325 lbft @ 1.4 bar)
Current Status: F****D :(
H3RB

Post by H3RB »

26 chapters. I'm on chapter 18 on crushing now its so good. Need about 25 treasures now and have about 65% of the trophies now. Should have my platinum by tomorrow night I hope. Loving the online also its nothing Like I've ever played before
mr2daz

Post by mr2daz »

H3RB wrote:the thing that REALLY annoys me is this, my sisters friend has a problem with her hand, she looses feeling in it every so often and cant grasp things properly all the time. but this qualifys her for £300 every 2 weeks and a free car!?

Sounds like I have the same thing as your sisters friend, had it for years but still get on with a manual job and just work around it. I wonder if perhaps you aren't getting any money because you aren't being assertive enough about your condition. If you can't work, and can hardly walk and can't drive then you should be getting something imo, at least the odd bed bath from a friendly nurse. Hope they sort you out soon. :thumleft:
Andy Jones

Post by Andy Jones »

H3RB wrote:26 chapters. I'm on chapter 18 on crushing now its so good. Need about 25 treasures now and have about 65% of the trophies now. Should have my platinum by tomorrow night I hope. Loving the online also its nothing Like I've ever played before

Do you get a double platinum for being the 1st person in the world to 100% it? :)
Engine rebuilt by: Steve Horrocks & Andy Jones
Engine mapped by: Ryan@2bartuning (330 bhp & 325 lbft @ 1.4 bar)
Current Status: F****D :(
H3RB

Post by H3RB »

People had platinum before it was even released due to. the promo copies floating around on ebay lol. I'm pretty hooked on multiplayer at the min so maybe no plat for me today :(
matt_mr2t

Post by matt_mr2t »

Am I imagining things or is there no demo for this in the PS Store?
JohnnyC

Post by JohnnyC »

matt_mr2t wrote:Am I imagining things or is there no demo for this in the PS Store?
It was there lastnight when I looked.
matt_mr2t

Post by matt_mr2t »

I must have been touching myself too much cause I couldnt find it yesterday.
JohnnyC

Post by JohnnyC »

:scratch:

Return to “Games Consoles”