[Mk2] [Generic] VOLK TE37's thinking of changing them, don't know what for though???

Posts about anything do to with modifying your car such as fitting aftermarket parts, bodykit, or tuning the engine for more performance.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

GTSMick

[Mk2] [Generic] VOLK TE37's thinking of changing them, don't know what for though???

Post by GTSMick »

I've some staggered white 16 inch te37 alloys and tires and i'm looking to swap them for something different. I know they are pretty much the best alloys for an MR2 but i just fancied a change and wondered what people were fitting on their cars at the moment

Any thoughts/pics welcome

Mick
b4rk3r

Re: [Mk2] [Generic] VOLK TE37's thinking of changing them, don't know what for though???

Post by b4rk3r »

i've got some mint condition standard wheels, straight swap if you want?
monkeyra
Premium Member

Re: [Mk2] [Generic] VOLK TE37's thinking of changing them, don't know what for though???

Post by monkeyra »

:lol: :lol:
SW20 Rev1 Supercharged 2GR-FE Powered Trackday Car.
samg1988

Post by samg1988 »

Hmm.. can you post up any pictures of them on your car?
kameleon

Post by kameleon »

have you entertained the idea of just painting the te27's your currently have with something else?
jonb-

Post by jonb- »

Hey Mick,

If you fancy something a bit bigger... http://www.imoc.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=125861

I'm specifically after te37s.

Return to “Modifications”