[FINALIZED] 1991 Rev1 GTi T-Bar N/A For Sale - £1295 REDUCED, Offers Welcome

MR2s for sale - all versions & variants

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

KrisMoyse

1991 Rev1 GTi T-Bar N/A For Sale - £1295 REDUCED, Offers Welcome

Post by KrisMoyse »

Think my time with the ol' girl is drawing to and end so time to move on... :cry:

My pride & joy is a 1991 MR2 Mk2 GTi T-Bar N/A in Nautical Metallic Blue.

MOT March 2010 and Tax until end of October 2009.

Manual, 2.0litre 16v Twin Cam engine, Electric windows, Electric mirrors, Central Locking, Targa top roof, Leather & suede interior, Fog lights (F&R), rare dark blue colouring, tool kit, t-bar glass roof bags, space saver wheel + comes with original side lights, side repeaters, shifter and touch-up paint.

Owned the car for coming up 2 years now and been a member of the International MR2 Owners’ Club (IMOC) the majority of that time. Only reason I'm selling is due to needing a car with more seats and funds don't allow me to get a 2nd motor…

She's been intensely looked after since I've had her. Cleaned & waxed every week and serviced every 6000miles, not to mention the previous owner kept her in tip top too with lots of service history from reputable garages and Toyota dealerships.

She’s covered 133,000miles in her lifetime, has very recently been serviced by myself and had both the cambelt and alternator belt done this time last year as well as the rocker cover gasket.

Has also had the common MR2 problem of the handbrake going and got that sorted last year too as well as a brand new alternator.

The engine runs very smooth & sweetly, tick-over is steady & smooth and she pulls well in all gears too. All electrics work, on combined driving I have her doing 35mpg and in the 2 years I’ve had her I’ve not had a single fault other than regular servicing items as mentioned above. She’s never let me down.

She's a real drivers' car.

I’ve made a few upgrades as listed below, mainly to keep her looking up-to-date:

Exterior:

• 17” BK Racing 158 Alloy wheels with locking wheel nuts and tyres with good tread
• Crystal sidelights & side repeaters
• Bomex colour-coded Side Skirts
• Revision 3 front lip
• Grooved performance brake discs with uprated brake pads

Interior:

• Leather steering wheel with Toyota horn button
• Short shifter gear stick
• Richbrook Touring gear knob and leather gear gaitor
• Chrome dial surrounds with blue backlit dials
• Cup holders
• Half leather/half suede seats

Engine:

• Carbon fibre enclosed cone air filter

Security

• Microscan MI600 Immobiliser (Thatcham Cat 2)

Audio

• Original Toyota sound system
• Will be sold with a Sony CD head unit

The bad points:

Alloy wheels not in the best condition due to a bad respray done by their previous owner (easy fix with a little time and elbow grease) you can live with them though, they do come up nice with a clean, slight bit of wheel wobble at higher speeds, just had all 4 wheels fully balanced (last week) and it's helped loads but still a tiny bit and side skirts very slightly damaged on door sills where doors close however have seen to this now and looks alot tidier, pics on request.

I didn't go pic mad as you may (like me) have slow internet access. If you would like me to take any more pictures for you, please don't hesitate to ask, I'd be more than happy to :thumleft:

Car is HPI clear. After a quick sale hence the low price.

Any questions please feel free to contact me on:

07825 550177 or [email protected]

Kris
:thumleft:
Last edited by KrisMoyse on Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:07 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Acostarve

Re: [FINALIZED] 1991 Rev1 GTi T-Bar N/A For Sale - £1295 REDUCED, Offers Welcome

Post by Acostarve »

Will be awaiting pics matey. Shame to see you lettin her go!
KrisMoyse

Re: [FINALIZED] 1991 Rev1 GTi T-Bar N/A For Sale - £1295 REDUCED, Offers Welcome

Post by KrisMoyse »

NOW UPDATED!

See item description & pics added :)
KrisMoyse

Post by KrisMoyse »

bump \:D/
KrisMoyse

Post by KrisMoyse »

Price now reduced as need a quick sale, no one fancy it?
Feedback Bot

Post by Feedback Bot »

This Sale has been completed. The Buyer was Non-Member

Return to “MR2s for Sale”