[FINALIZED] 1994 GTS Turbo (big spec) - £5000 O.V.N.O

MR2s for sale - all versions & variants

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

scotiamr2t

1994 GTS Turbo (big spec) - £5000 O.V.N.O

Post by scotiamr2t »

Well its time for my pride and joy has to go up for sale, i've no time to drive it as much as i'd like so time for it to go to a new home. i've owned the car since 2005, and its never put a foot wrong, now for the basic info on the car:

1994 Rev 3 mr2 turbo first registered in the UK on 27/05/2005
M registered, 1 jap owner and im the 1st UK owner
car had 36,474 miles on it when imported, now has 43,317 (as of 17.07.09) miles on it most of which have been dry weather miles.
Car has just had oil changed (silkolene pros 10w-50), new coolant (toyota red), new plugs.
new brake pads front and rear 200 miles ago.
Mot'd until June 2010
the car is in great condition inside and out for its age, odd stone chip here an there as is to be expected of a car 15 years old, 2 small scratches on the roof. See below for spec:

Engine, Head + Block
Eagle Con Rods
HKS double valve springs
HKS 87mm pistons 8.5:1 comp ratio (overbores block to 2043cc)
HKS 1.6mm steel HG (Lowers comp ratio to 8.1:1)
HKS 264 cams (IN + EX)
HKS cam gears
ARP head studs
ARP flywheel bolts
ARP conrod bolts
Jun Lightweight Flywheel

Fueling
850cc side feed injectors
SARD 1:1 rising rate FPR
EARLS fuel lines
Sard 255L/hr main pump

Turbo + Exhaust
Ported exhaust manifold
Blitz K1 380-V
Standard turbo elbow and blitz decat pipe
Apexi N1 spec exhaust system
Custom Induction kit using HKS filter

Cooling
Under trunk mounted triple row intercooler
Custom IC piping

Electronics (ECU etc)
Apexi power FC + Commander
Apexi power FC boost controller
Apexi rev speed meter
GREDDY boost gauge
GREDDY oil temp gauge
Blitz turbo timer

Suspension
(r)Apexi N1 circuit spec coilovers
Tein Camber adjustable top mounts (front)
Cusco strut brace rear
GAB strut brace front
REV 2 tie rods (castor adjustable)

Transmission
Cusco triple plate clutch
Zero sports short shift kit

Exterior
Arc twin GT rear wing
KEI office side skirts
KEI office front bumper (damaged though will need repair so currently fitted with standard bumper)

Wheels + Brakes
Standard Rev 3 wheels 15x6 front, 15x7 rear Also
Supra TT alloys 16x8 front, 16x9 rear
20mm spacers all round
Good tyres on all four alloys

looking for £5000o.v.n.o as the car stands
Pics below

If you wish to know further information or require further pictures of the car please contact me via PM, or alternatively email me at [email protected], from there i will give out my phone number if needed.

Thanks for looking
regards
Scott :thumleft:
Last edited by scotiamr2t on Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Martin F
IMOC Moderator

Re: [FINALIZED] 1994 GTS Turbo (big spec) - £5000 O.V.N.O

Post by Martin F »

i was so close to buying this car a couple of months back, was going to stop by on my way to see another car, wish i had now, looks awesome and very well priced, why don't you break her, you would get around 8k back :-k
scotiamr2t

Post by scotiamr2t »

i dont have the time nor heart to break her, i know if i did i would get more cash back selling on all the up grades an then selling a standard rev 3 mr2 with low mileage.

You should have popped buy an bought it :) :clap:
Martin F
IMOC Moderator

Post by Martin F »

scotiamr2t wrote:i dont have the time nor heart to break her, i know if i did i would get more cash back selling on all the up grades an then selling a standard rev 3 mr2 with low mileage.

You should have popped buy an bought it :) :clap:

i know mate, it was the change of wheels that made me not bother #-o , wish i had now though as i would be so much better off :lol:

good luck with the sale mate, it's a lot of car for the money :wink:
rsevo6

Post by rsevo6 »

There was some time ago already a sale agreement reached on this car with sale to me.
Only problem was that the car had been in unattended storage for more than 6 months and needed to be inspected to make sure all was still ok before it was to be handed over in the sale.

I have requested to be informed on the checkup and to be contacted for an appointment on when/where to pick up the car several times, but somehow communication got disrupted.

As the car is offered here, I can only presume all to be well, so I would appreciate contact asap on how we can now finally effectuate/ finalise the sale to me.
Scott, you also have PM!
scotiamr2t

Post by scotiamr2t »

Rene PM replied to and as said to you in many emails and via PM there was no sale agreement made.

So if you have a real interest in the car as it is for sale now after my inspection an with me keeping the BBS wheels, then please do let me know and we can discuss further.

cheers
Scott :thumleft:
rsevo6

Post by rsevo6 »

Scott,

you have PM with contact request so we can hopefully resolve any possible misunderstandings and can finalize things.

René
StevenstonWullie

Post by StevenstonWullie »

really like this :thumleft:
whats the benefits of the Blitz K1 380-V over the ct20b turbo?
scotiamr2t

Post by scotiamr2t »

StevenstonWullie wrote:really like this :thumleft:
whats the benefits of the Blitz K1 380-V over the ct20b turbo?

it has been re-worked for more efficient flow, steel wheel'd so can run higher boost far more safely than a ceramic wheeled CT20b.

Any further questions ask away an i'll answer soon as i can :thumleft:
StevenstonWullie

Post by StevenstonWullie »

^^^^^^^^^ cheers for the reply, is that genuine mileage? seriously tempted. 8)
J-1

Post by J-1 »

Sell me the Apexi Power FC seperately! :wink:
scotiamr2t

Post by scotiamr2t »

StevenstonWullie wrote:^^^^^^^^^ cheers for the reply, is that genuine mileage? seriously tempted. 8)

Yupp genuine mileage, all MOT's an service stuff since imported is there. Mileage is so low as i've only ever really driven it at weekends or in the summer, winter it goes off the road and in a garage. An as you'll know scotland isn't sunny very often :lol:

J-1, Unfortuneately at this moment i wont be breaking the car. If i do though i'll let you know :thumleft:
J-1

Post by J-1 »

scotiamr2t wrote:
StevenstonWullie wrote:^^^^^^^^^ cheers for the reply, is that genuine mileage? seriously tempted. 8)

Yupp genuine mileage, all MOT's an service stuff since imported is there. Mileage is so low as i've only ever really driven it at weekends or in the summer, winter it goes off the road and in a garage. An as you'll know scotland isn't sunny very often :lol:

J-1, Unfortuneately at this moment i wont be breaking the car. If i do though i'll let you know :thumleft:

Good stuff. I think you should just sell me the ecu anyway! Only in G'mouth, so not far! :wink:
AdDaMan

Post by AdDaMan »

what sort of power is this then?

Are you interested in a part-ex/swap?
Cheers
scotiamr2t

Post by scotiamr2t »

AdDaMan wrote:what sort of power is this then?

Are you interested in a part-ex/swap?
Cheers

on its current map of 0.7bar it was 307bhp at time of mapping, never been on the rollers since though.

Ive been asked a few times now why such low boost, i was usuing the car as a daily commuter for a period last year an had it mapped to low boost to save on fuel costs. central scotland to aberdeen aint cheap in a tubby!

as for part ex depends what your offering i suppose but a straight sale would be best, still PM me with what you have to offer :thumleft:
rsevo6

Post by rsevo6 »

Scott,

Over the past week you have sent several PM and emails every time stating you will contact me by phone to discuss my still existing serious interest in your car.

Even though I have let you know I can be reached almost all the time 8am-10pm, you have however untill now not made any attempt to call.
I have again made several attempts to call you, but your phone is redirected to voice all the time.

This is getting a bit weird now.

I have now found another possibly very interesting car on sale,.
Before acting on that one, I would like to know if you still want to sell your car or not, if there is any use to keep waiting for you to contact me to discuss this.
scotiamr2t

Post by scotiamr2t »

rsevo6 wrote:Scott,

Over the past week you have sent several PM and emails every time stating you will contact me by phone to discuss my still existing serious interest in your car.

Even though I have let you know I can be reached almost all the time 8am-10pm, you have however untill now not made any attempt to call.
I have again made several attempts to call you, but your phone is redirected to voice all the time.

This is getting a bit weird now.

I have now found another possibly very interesting car on sale,.
Before acting on that one, I would like to know if you still want to sell your car or not, if there is any use to keep waiting for you to contact me to discuss this.

May seem weird but its pretty simple, my internet and phone are supplied by the same service provider an i hadn't paid my bill so had been cut off! Sorry but i've not got bundles of cash as i have limited work at the minute an only got paid today so bills paid this morning, therefore i now have access to the internet an can see your mails and PM's. Your a persistent guy

Mobile phone is being reconnected today at some point i was told, i am giving the girlfriend a lift to work at 9am tomorrow morning. so i shall call you 10am UK time once i have dropped her off, if i dont hear from you i will assume this time suits you. If an alternative time is better let me know (before 6pm as im going out) :thumleft:
rsevo6

Post by rsevo6 »

You do at least have intermittent internet access to come to this forum, so why not let me know this connection problem, letting me wait for a week and untill now still not having had phone contact?

I do presume there must be another phone of family or friends or whatever that you could use to possibly sell your car, seems an important enough reason to ask someone?
bill

Post by bill »

rsevo6 have you not been after this car for donkeys years, and put up several threads on the matter? seems very wierd to me also, you seem to be offering up the cash and getting no where lol

does the car actually exist? lol
shabz

Post by shabz »

looking through the spec...surely this could push nearer 400-450fwhp with a gt30 turbo? i can't see anything missing

am very tempted to say the least :-k

Return to “MR2s for Sale”