Rolling Road day @ Surrey rolling road. 18th July FULLY BOOKED GUYS WELL DONE

Reports and Feedback from MR2 related events

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

lockys96

Re: Rolling Road day @ Surrey rolling road. 18th July FULLY BOOKED GUYS WELL DONE

Post by lockys96 »

there are 7 confirmed people so far, i think it takes at least 15mins between cars all going well.

and starts at 1000am, i think your be very lucky to get on for mapping your car before 1200hrs ryan, your more than welcome to go first on the day though.

im in no rush. will prob arrive around 1130
cantfindausername

Re: Rolling Road day @ Surrey rolling road. 18th July FULLY BOOKED GUYS WELL DONE

Post by cantfindausername »

Anyone else from the south east wanna meet up prior to this?
***RIP Car13 ***
*** Now in an Evo ***
Olly P

Post by Olly P »

I won't run (as nothing's changed on my car since I last ran it there), but will pop along for fun :thumleft:
Marf

Post by Marf »

cantfindausername wrote:Anyone else from the south east wanna meet up prior to this?

I'm in East Grinstead, wanna meet up on the A264 layby just before the mway?
cantfindausername

Yeh can do mate. That the one thats the Copthorne side of the junction with the grub van?
***RIP Car13 ***
*** Now in an Evo ***
Marf

Post by Marf »

Yup thats the one, say 9am?
cantfindausername

Yeah that should be alright. Will need to check back on this nearer the time as I'm bound to forget lol
***RIP Car13 ***
*** Now in an Evo ***
Marf

Post by Marf »

ok cool, will PM in the week before :thumleft:
toxo
IMOC Committee

Post by toxo »

1. Munnsy
2. cantfindausername (PAID)
3. nikaiyo (paid)
4. Nick86
5. Marf (PAID)
6. tubby_mr2 (PAID)
7. wadeski
8. dai21t (PAID)
9. Gee Man
10. Olly.Dent (PAID)
11. Dan Cash 350z (PAID)
12. toxo

Money coming your way Dave :thumleft: I can meet you at yours beforehand if you like. I'll be coming round the M25 anyway. Like I said on the other thread, I'll see if I can rope a few of the Lexus guys in.
IMOC-UK - the only club to win 'Best Club Stand' at JAE more than once, and twice in a row!
Munnsy

Post by Munnsy »

yes mate that would be great :thumleft:
Nice to see a few lexus up with us along with the other guys due to come.

By all means pop round mine beforehand, can convoy up etc :thumleft:

Ill let you know and update once payment recieved mate :mrgreen:

dave
toxo
IMOC Committee

Post by toxo »

Dave, you should've had another deposit from a chap called Steve Hammatt. He's got an IS200 Sport :thumleft: Pete with the 2-tone MK1 SC should be along at some point as well.
IMOC-UK - the only club to win 'Best Club Stand' at JAE more than once, and twice in a row!
Munnsy

Post by Munnsy »

Payment recieved mate :thumleft:
And list edited on page 1 :mrgreen: , starting to get some good numbers now so hopefully will be a nice busy day.
Is pete due to send payment over at some point also mate??

Dave :thumleft:
t-bar89

Post by t-bar89 »

Hi Munnsy,

This is Pete. :mrgreen:

I'm just gonna send over the payment now. Let me know when you get it.

Cheers.

Just hope my 2 delivers the power I'm expecting :pray:
Munnsy

Post by Munnsy »

Payment recieved matey :thumleft:
So what figures are you hoping for :pray:
dave
t-bar89

Post by t-bar89 »

Good Stuff.

Well... I have a supercharged mk1 with a recently rebuilt engine and the fensport big pulley kit. Plus the usual magnex exhaust and induction kit.

So I'm hoping to get close to 180bhp as possible. That seems to be what others with similar setups reach.

If it's under 170bhp I'll be wanting to know why! :pale:

Pete
Barnz

Post by Barnz »

Gutted I can't come to this I'll be on the isle of wight for the weekend. Not far away for me either, oh well next time.
Btw, does anyone know if you can actually run autos decently on a RR? Mine's a rev1 JDM import auto.

Cheers all and have fun,

Barnz / mister2bmg (MR2oc)
liamdavies

Post by liamdavies »

hi mate im up for this too.spoke to ryan at 2bar and he said hes going to finish of my map wile its on the rollers,should have recieved my payment can you let me know that you got it ok.
Munnsy

Post by Munnsy »

recieved mate :thumleft:
first post edited, got some great numbers this time guys good work so far.
7 Spaces left :thumleft:
liamdavies

Post by liamdavies »

sonds like its gunna be a good day, chance to put some face's to some of the imoc'ers :cyclops:
toxo
IMOC Committee

Re: Rolling Road day @ Surrey rolling road. 18th July (PAYMENT DETAILS ADDED)ANY CAR

Post by toxo »

Munnsy wrote:please rest assured im a right member and have been for a while now

Fixed for you Dave ;)

Return to “Past Events”