[Mk2] [Generic] My exhaust finished :-)

Posts about anything do to with modifying your car such as fitting aftermarket parts, bodykit, or tuning the engine for more performance.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

BiGWiLlYsTyLe

[Mk2] [Generic] My exhaust finished :-)

Post by BiGWiLlYsTyLe »

What do you guys think??

Cheers,Will :thumleft:
Moo

Re: [Mk2] [Generic] My exhaust finished :-)

Post by Moo »

Looks good :thumleft:

Nankangs on the rear though, eeek! :shock:
BiGWiLlYsTyLe

Post by BiGWiLlYsTyLe »

They're actually really good!! I had AVONs on the back before and they were really bad :oldtongue:
RobCrezz

Post by RobCrezz »

Moo wrote:Looks good :thumleft:

Nankangs on the rear though, eeek! :shock:

NS IIs are actually not bad - similar to Toyo T1Rs.

The old NS Is are awefull though.
Matt_Cooper

Post by Matt_Cooper »

Lets hear it then! :thumleft:
Martin F
IMOC Moderator

Post by Martin F »

looks really nice mate, i am actually considering changing my greddy for one of these, :-k

what do you think of the sound?
lee.w

Post by lee.w »

looks pretty much the same as my japspeed exhaust ,probably the same sound aswell , big rumble on startup then a meaty drone when you boot it , it sounds better on deceleration thou I reckon when you give it some beans and then let it off
ccfc_harwood

Post by ccfc_harwood »

well nice pal :)
Steve-O 2007

Post by Steve-O 2007 »

marty1 wrote:looks really nice mate, i am actually considering changing my greddy for one of these, :-k

The sound is amazing I think, I love booting it, 3500 Revs and 1Bar boost all the way to red line sounds great especially in areas with buildings both side :mrgreen: Everyone turns around to look.

I was at some lights the other day, 2 lanes of traffic, Big hotel on left and big pub on right (good for echoing the sound :) ). I could tell the git to the left of me was going to try and set off fast to cut in as people alwasy do it to jump the que, anyway lights about to go green and hes already going, lights go green and I boot it, What a Noise especially when full boost kicks in and the revs shoot up!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Oh and before I got out of first I was already past him even with his head start :lol: :lol:

Oh another plus side with this exhaust you wont get people sitting up your ar$e in traffic or at traffic lights as it vibrates the hell out of them LOL :mrgreen: Cars behind will stay as far back as possible, infact they will flash other cars out of road ends so they dont have to be behind you :D . My friend was behind me and said his dash board and windows were vibrating with a loud boomy exhaust note. Good thing is inside the car you cant realy hear it with the windows up and you can talk to the passenger

Overall great buy I think for the price
BiGWiLlYsTyLe

Post by BiGWiLlYsTyLe »

marty1 wrote:looks really nice mate, i am actually considering changing my greddy for one of these, :-k

Yeah the sound is really good mate,i nice rumble but as its a modified Turbo exhaust ITS VERY LOUD! :lol:

Sets off alarms all the time....fun though :thumleft:
Steve-O 2007 wrote:

The sound is amazing I think, I love booting it, 3500 Revs and 1Bar boost all the way to red line sounds great especially in areas with buildings both side :mrgreen: Everyone turns around to look.

I was at some lights the other day, 2 lanes of traffic, Big hotel on left and big pub on right (good for echoing the sound :) ). I could tell the git to the left of me was going to try and set off fast to cut in as people alwasy do it to jump the que, anyway lights about to go green and hes already going, lights go green and I boot it, What a Noise especially when full boost kicks in and the revs shoot up!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Oh and before I got out of first I was already past him even with his head start :lol: :lol:

Oh another plus side with this exhaust you wont get people sitting up your ar$e in traffic or at traffic lights as it vibrates the hell out of them LOL :mrgreen: Cars behind will stay as far back as possible, infact they will flash other cars out of road ends so they dont have to be behind you :D . My friend was behind me and said his dash board and windows were vibrating with a loud boomy exhaust note. Good thing is inside the car you cant realy hear it with the windows up and you can talk to the passenger

Overall great buy I think for the price

Lol i have the same experience,no rear end shunts for me \:D/
I agree bud,at a constant speed like 60-70 you cant really hear it which is good for me as i do alot of Motorway miles its just really loud when i accelerate from stationary.

Do you think you get more or less MPG with it?? :-k
Steve-O 2007

Post by Steve-O 2007 »

I dont think you would realy notice a MPG loss would you?

I got crap MPG anyway, about £40 to do 120miles :shock: :shock: (I had a bad case of overfueling) but now my overfueling is sorted and Im 1/4 of the way through my fresh £40 worth of Vpower this time and I have done 50 miles so far and thats with booting it everywhere so hopefully I will get 200 miles to £40 when booting it around the place compaired to my 120miles from normal slow driving :shock:
BiGWiLlYsTyLe

Post by BiGWiLlYsTyLe »

Steve-O 2007 wrote:I dont think you would realy notice a MPG loss would you?

I got crap MPG anyway, about £40 to do 120miles :shock: :shock: (I had a bad case of overfueling) but now my overfueling is sorted and Im 1/4 of the way through my fresh £40 worth of Vpower this time and I have done 50 miles so far and thats with booting it everywhere so hopefully I will get 200 miles to £40 when booting it around the place compaired to my 120miles from normal slow driving :shock:

Well at least you have it sorted now bud.I think my fuel consumption is the same but hopefully its better for the engine as it can 'Breathe' more.My old exhaust was really bad as the CAT was filled with exhaust paste!! :shock:

Return to “Modifications”