Ufc undisputed 2009

Is the PS3 better than a C64, all in here

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

mikee66

Ufc undisputed 2009

Post by mikee66 »

Demo on psn and it's AWESOME!

Hard to get used to and you def need to do the tutorial but it's really worthwhile.

Graphics are FANTASTIC!
H3RB

Re: Ufc undisputed 2009

Post by H3RB »

i think other wise, i got it early as i got it last friday on 360, via promotional code, its abit boring and repetative, graphics are good yeah but not as good as fight night i dont think
Andy Jones

Post by Andy Jones »

Are you playing the same demo H3RB? (You did say 360 version though :mrgreen:) Must admit, First impressions i'm rather impressed.

A couple of months ago when some early footage went out everyone was jumping up and down saying it was too good to be ingame and was pre-rendered, I think they've been proved wrong because the graphics on the fighters are amazing.

Shame there's not a couple more fighters to try out but i've just won 5 of 5 fights and last one i KO'd the computer in 34 seconds \:D/

It's about time a decent UFC game appeared and i can see this being quite good fun online :-k Might consider purchasing this one now.
Engine rebuilt by: Steve Horrocks & Andy Jones
Engine mapped by: Ryan@2bartuning (330 bhp & 325 lbft @ 1.4 bar)
Current Status: F****D :(
hicks

Post by hicks »

played this last night and its ok.....

graphics are on a par with fight night 3 but fight night 4 is coming out soon which will blow this away.

the controls are way to complex. it took 15 minutes to go through the tutorial and by the time i actually got to fighting id forgotten everything and ended up mashing the buttons.

compared to the control system used in fight night it felt clumsy and over complicated.

im sure if your a UFC fan you'll love it and you'll be prepared to take the time to learn the controls etc.

i think ill give this one a miss and wait for fight night 4.
mikee66

Post by mikee66 »

Got this delivered this morning and imo it's awesome! The career mode is brilliant!
H3RB

Post by H3RB »

i got the American version last Friday and i thought it was diabolical! me and my bro were in hysterics when fighting. the cuts etc look ace but then the next round they vanish? must have plastic surgeons in their corner.
the replays are funny too, you can see all the glitches that occur when your hit etc, eg, my bro knocked me out with a punch and in the replay he missed my face/head by nearly a foot lol
H3RB

Post by H3RB »

on another note i have a demo of fight night round 4 to try, round 3 was awesome and the graphics are insane on it.
lee.w

Post by lee.w »

where did you get the demo :shock:
H3RB

Post by H3RB »

lee.w wrote:where did you get the demo :shock:

if u pre order it u get a demo code :thumleft:
mikee66

Post by mikee66 »

Herb i think it's great tbh, i really like the ground fighting and the graphics are great, I've also not had any probs with glitches?
H3RB

Post by H3RB »

mikee66 wrote:Herb i think it's great tbh, i really like the ground fighting and the graphics are great, I've also not had any probs with glitches?

its not so much glitches but if you watch the replays after a knock out most the time the punches barely hit the guy you knocked out

Return to “Games Consoles”