[Mk2] [NA] Buddy Club replica exhaust

Posts about anything do to with modifying your car such as fitting aftermarket parts, bodykit, or tuning the engine for more performance.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

flackie666

[Mk2] [NA] Buddy Club replica exhaust

Post by flackie666 »

my buddy club replica exhaust has now been taken off but my god was it fun haha it will go on every now and again just for a laught

it rly does sound right on here tho its alot louder

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZXUFWPZBBU
Not So Fast But Just As Furious =]
mk2too

Re: [Mk2] [NA] Buddy Club replica exhaust

Post by mk2too »

Jesus that was loud :evil: how many car alarms did u set of that day!?
redmr89

Post by redmr89 »

it could be just me but when that vid starts off i thought it was gonna be a horror movie, i was waiting for someone to jump out and murder the camera man. sorry i watch too many horrors.

great sounding exhuast tho... keep it on. :thumleft:
flackie666

Post by flackie666 »

it will go back on lol and one car alarm and what made me proud was i set the alarm off in a shop :thumleft:
toxo
IMOC Committee

Post by toxo »

I have a buddy club on my turbo at the moment... with no cat... it's the loudest thing I've ever heard! It's actually affecting my hearing, if I come into the house from the car and put some music on it doesn't sound right for about 20 minutes after.
IMOC-UK - the only club to win 'Best Club Stand' at JAE more than once, and twice in a row!
flackie666

Post by flackie666 »

i hear you haha god im funny but yep i agree with that it was doing my ears in too the video rly doesnt do the volume justice its alot louder
toxo
IMOC Committee

Post by toxo »

Where I live there's a lot of streets that are single track with big old terraced houses lining both sides - my street doesn't even have a pavement outside the houses. You can imagine how much it echoes :)
IMOC-UK - the only club to win 'Best Club Stand' at JAE more than once, and twice in a row!
Dale_V

Post by Dale_V »

:lol: :twisted: :lol:
Race Idiot

Post by Race Idiot »

toxo wrote:I have a buddy club on my turbo at the moment... with no cat... it's the loudest thing I've ever heard! It's actually affecting my hearing, if I come into the house from the car and put some music on it doesn't sound right for about 20 minutes after.

Is that lukes buddyclub?

I can't imagine what it would be like going from a legalis r to a buddyclub drainpipe. Hell i'm wondering if I should get a quieter exhaust now as much as I like my rma01 i'm thinking of getting a HKS Silent Hi power.
toxo
IMOC Committee

Post by toxo »

Yeah it's Luke's one... he very kindly lent me it while the Legalis R is off getting fixed. It's pretty much one end of the scale to the other - the Legalis is quieter than stock at idle for example.
Race Idiot

Post by Race Idiot »

toxo wrote:Yeah it's Luke's one... he very kindly lent me it while the Legalis R is off getting fixed. It's pretty much one end of the scale to the other - the Legalis is quieter than stock at idle for example.

So the legalis r is still pretty quiet even without a cat, man it's a shame i'm not a fan of the way it looks or I would have bought one.

Your car would look pretty cool with a departure II though! I wonder if harry sold my old one yet.
toxo
IMOC Committee

Post by toxo »

Nah I'm not a fan of exhausts that are bigger than your engine :) I like the Legalis R, looks good with the grill out of the way and polished up. Can't wait to get it back actually...
Baker

Post by Baker »

toxo wrote:I have a buddy club on my turbo at the moment... with no cat... it's the loudest thing I've ever heard! It's actually affecting my hearing, if I come into the house from the car and put some music on it doesn't sound right for about 20 minutes after.

Be carefull fella, had exactly the same as you, and after more years of abusing my ears ive got tinnitus for the rest of my life. #-o
Race Idiot

Post by Race Idiot »

I think luke wants to put it back on his mr2 when he gets it back on the road, guys gonna go deaf (eventually lol)

Maybe drive with earplugs? if thats legal i dunno.
b4rk3r

Post by b4rk3r »

i'm sure deaf people are aloud to drive lol
Baker

Post by Baker »

liking the 'aloud' pun!
b4rk3r

Post by b4rk3r »

i'm here all week \:D/