red mk1 (yellow air vent) warrington - twice!!

Seen another MR2 when you were out and about? Find out if it was another IMOCer here.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

kirsty

red mk1 (yellow air vent) warrington - twice!!

Post by kirsty »

Saw you a week or so ago, Hood Manor area. Seemed to be transporting something too big for the car in the boot - made me laugh as from a distance when I first saw it I thought you had a proper chav spoiler . . . .

Then today we spotted you again in Penketh area :mrgreen:
aw11rally

the death trap!

Post by aw11rally »

eeeek chav, how rude! the yellow vent is off my rally car as it is an early (heavy) metal one, the nice light plastic one off the red car is now on the rally car.....if that makes sense. and in the boot was a broken gearbox, a very nice gearbox at that, short ratio gear set, pinion and crown wheel and a rather special quaife lsd, keep smashing the bellhousing tho! little too much power and a lot too much grip! so have you not seen the rally car out and about, front is red rear is yellow, its rather loud and spits quite a lot of flame on overrun. i love it.
kirsty

Re: red mk1 (yellow air vent) warrington - twice!!

Post by kirsty »

:shock: Rally car looks mental - just been nosing at pics, haven't seen it around though. I'm guessing you must be local to us, we're just off Dorchester Road. Guess you've not seen my sc around then? Although you may have seen the other half's old mk3 supra.

Kirst
aw11rally

white sc

Post by aw11rally »

saw you today at the lights near macdonalds at the end of lovely lane, we were towing the rally car in its trailer, maroon range rover with big white covered trailer with lotus stickers on it, we did flash and wave. doing a rally at wheeton army barrocks tomorrow (sunday) cant wait, car is in perfect health now. I'll get some more pics on. oh and i've got a supercharged engine sat in my garage, its going in a mint aw11 i've got, dark blue, 28k miles, putting a td04-19t turbo on it, should make well over 200bhp. cant wait. long time off finishing tho.

oh will you be heading to tweeks next weekend for the meet? we'll be taking the rally car along hopefully.
kirsty

Re: red mk1 (yellow air vent) warrington - twice!!

Post by kirsty »

:shock: Not sure you saw me today, unless you recognise my rep mobile (blue golf). My sc's in Scotland being fixed up and resprayed.

Is it an imoc meet? Sorry, not been paying much attention to meets etc recently. Not sure I can make it, planning to head down to Oulton as a friend's doing the track day there. Unfortunately my SC's away and Dave's Striker's not taxed yet, or we'd be doing it as well.

Will need to pop over and see your fleet at some stage - will give you a shout once I've got my SC back :)

Return to “Spotted”