Skywalker does it again :o)

We all need a little help or parts for our cars from time to time. Let us know who has helped. Please read the sticky before posting.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Slarty

Skywalker does it again :o)

Post by Slarty »

Huge thank you to Luke who had what can only be described as a complete b1tch with my car today :lol:

What should have been a relatively easy rear ARB change turned into the job from hell when the exhaust hanger bolt sheered and then the captive nut (with the sheered off bolt in it) dropped into the subframe :|

All sorted and a couple of other things found/repaired (no comment lol) and all at a fantastic price.

Top man, top job and a xxxxxx cold garage :D
Race Idiot

Re: Skywalker does it again :o)

Post by Race Idiot »

Top man that Luke!

btw I was the guy who ran in going 'WAAAAAAAAAAH MY BATTERY TERMINAL FELL OFF AGAIN' which he managed to fix.

Sorry luke!
JeffD

Post by JeffD »

+1

Sorted out an MOT for me at very short notice and went out of his way tio help :-)
Martian_333

Post by Martian_333 »

Just wanted to add that Luke has done quite abit of work to my car too, its running great.

Cheers Luke!

Highly recommended :thumleft:

Martin
toxo
IMOC Committee

Post by toxo »

And me :) +1 as I was down there on the 5th while Luke did my cambelt, bled my brakes, fixed my engine mount, we identified and fixed 2 oil leaks and 1 boost leak, and he currently has my Fujitsubo exhaust while it gets some fabrication work done! Not bad for a days work :whistle:
IMOC-UK - the only club to win 'Best Club Stand' at JAE more than once, and twice in a row!
oddshoes

Post by oddshoes »

Luke is a legend, star , top man i have alot of time for luke he is just a dude and will help anyone if he can. So if you need you 2 worked on or looked at then he is your man for sure :thumleft:

Dave :D
Slarty

Post by Slarty »

Race Idiot wrote:Top man that Luke!

btw I was the guy who ran in going 'WAAAAAAAAAAH MY BATTERY TERMINAL FELL OFF AGAIN' which he managed to fix.

Sorry luke!

Ah yes, I remember you :lol:

I was privately getting pee'd off with everyone coming in and distracting Luke :oops: but in my defence I'd been there since 10:30am lol.

Lovely looking car you have btw Race Idiot :thumleft:
Andytoyota

Post by Andytoyota »

Thanks to Luke for the work he did to my car on Sunday, stayed until it was all sorted which was about 7pm if i remember correct! Really top guy, going back in a few weeks to get some more bits done, cheers again mate :thumleft:
Antstarr

Post by Antstarr »

Got my vouch :)

Rememberd the old days with all the probs on my car he helped me sort out. Quality of work for price is awesome too and someone you can trust working on your car.
Watashi wa Ant desu, BAKA!!!
Race Idiot

Post by Race Idiot »

Slarty wrote:
Ah yes, I remember you :lol:

I was privately getting pee'd off with everyone coming in and distracting Luke :oops: but in my defence I'd been there since 10:30am lol.

Lovely looking car you have btw Race Idiot :thumleft:

Doesnt help my work is only down the road. :eye:

Also Luke knows a good sandwich, if you read this mate thanks for the sandwich! :mrgreen:
HighwayStar

Post by HighwayStar »

He had my car again yesterday to give some attention to the little things... couple of rattles sorted (window glass supports and t-bar mechanism), working ciggy lighter again, arch liners secured and a window that now keeps the wind out.... He can do as good a job on the finer points as he does on engine swaps or any of the big stuff.
Cheers Luke. Highly recommended by me and my 2.

:thumleft:

R.
Driftlimits Performance
IMOC Affiliated Company

Post by Driftlimits Performance »

ahhhh thank you guys, too kind :oops:
viper33

Luke @ Pacific works

Post by viper33 »

Just wanted to say a big THANKS to Luke for sorting out my car.
I had a very unhealthy car, took it to a nearby garage that I know have worked on mr2 turbos before, and they told me that I needed a piggyback ecu then a remap, for aprox £1000
:^o.
I told a friend, and he said to see Luke. He checked the fault diagnostic, and it showed fault code 52. Instantly off the top off his head, he said thats the knock sensor. He replaced it in mins and found a temp sensor I needed, all for £60, bargain
:clap:.
Thanks Luke, and good luck with the bigger unit, and the house move, you are a star bud :thumleft:
Slarty

Post by Slarty »

Thought I'd bump this up rather than start another one :lol:

Replaced the CC radiator (which had somehow turned itself into a sieve :? ) and fitted new rear discs/pad and handbrake cables (which had seized solid!!) plus a brake line that we found had a very worrying bubble in the side :shock:

Top workmanship as always, plus I got to drive his cacky Ka lol.

Cannot recommend this guy enough, and once he gets the new workshop up to speed it'll be excellent :)

A final note, scenery to die for =P~
toxo
IMOC Committee

Post by toxo »

Has the Ka still got a snapped droplink? ;) Made interesting noises going round corners!
IMOC-UK - the only club to win 'Best Club Stand' at JAE more than once, and twice in a row!
Slarty

Post by Slarty »

toxo wrote:Has the Ka still got a snapped droplink? ;) Made interesting noises going round corners!

Yes it has lol, rattles like a you know what going up and down the access road :lol:

Edit: To add, Luke has very limited net access at the moment so if you need to contact him, the phone is the best solution :thumleft:

Return to “Trader Feedback”