**** OFFICIAL MONGOOSE GROUP BUY ****

Forum For IMOC Group Buys

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

jamiemcarthur

Re: **** OFFICIAL MONGOOSE GROUP BUY ****

Post by jamiemcarthur »

hey buddy. money has cleared whats pm about delivery address???

the one i have is

Paul Withington

that it?
Last edited by jamiemcarthur on Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
widster

Post by widster »

jap-spec-performance wrote:hey buddy. money has cleared whats pm about delivery address???

the one i have is

that it?

I'd rather you hadn't shown my private details on the forum! I have sent you a PM.
Last edited by widster on Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
jamiemcarthur

Post by jamiemcarthur »

edited edit your post as well.

i didnt enclude the post code for that reason but im sorry if ive cocked up.

no pm here mate.
widster

Post by widster »

jap-spec-performance wrote:edited edit your post as well.

i didnt enclude the post code for that reason but im sorry if ive cocked up.

no pm here mate.

You should have it now.
jamiemcarthur

Post by jamiemcarthur »

sorted :thumleft:
The Silver Fox

Post by The Silver Fox »

How much longer do we have to wait? You have had my money three weeks now!
jamiemcarthur

Post by jamiemcarthur »

i told all mk1 people there is a wait for the mk1 systems they are being made for the group buy due to mongooses manufacturer going bust, they are expecting delivery by the end of next week.

all this has been mentioned on the thread.

sorry if you did not know :thumleft:
The Silver Fox

Post by The Silver Fox »

I knew about the wait for the exhausts being made. Its just from the tone of the posts it seemed that they hadnt been ordered.
jamiemcarthur

Post by jamiemcarthur »

yeah we (jap spec) haddent placed the order with mongoose, but they have had their order to their manufacturer for the mk1 systems in for weeks now.

so even though we haddent placed the gb order with them they were still having them made for when i did :thumleft:

as is ay ive been told they are due in end of next week :thumleft:
waynestoyotamr2

Post by waynestoyotamr2 »

Once you have received them, how soon can you despatch? I would like to have mine fitted for JAE.
jamiemcarthur

Post by jamiemcarthur »

i wont receive them once they are made they are being shipped directly to you all, to save on time.

so can everyone PLEASE check to make sure they check the exhaust systems before signing for them, this is very important as once the courier sheet is signed theres nothing we can do about damaged systems

doesnt really happen but id hate for it to happen to one of you guys on the group buy.

and dont fall for the drivers "just put unchecked next to it" as when we call up to claim they refuse to use that as an excuse... ](*,)
mk1 envy

Post by mk1 envy »

Has my cheque cleared now? Surely it should have cleared by now if it was put in on 31st august - banks really do take the p*ss sometimes dont they?!

T x
jamiemcarthur

Post by jamiemcarthur »

cheque is cleared like i said before i just havent updated the list.

the group buy order is in just waiting on the mongoose stock arriving and they are all being sent out.

all payments are clear and complete :thumleft:
jamiemcarthur

Post by jamiemcarthur »

hey guys quick update i was on the phone to mongoose as i havent heard from them in a couple of days with updates.

they inform me their order of 50 mk1 twin 3" systems is near completion they are in the final stages of the run (polishing, checking and testing)

so thank fully were not far away, hes hoping delivery will be nice and arrive on friday, as do we all.

but my opinion knowing what their manufacturer is like (very attention to detail orrientated) it may be tuesday wednessday before their delivery arrives. i realise this may be later than i promised but i can only go off of what mongoose tell me im in a really crap possition as its not mongoose directly at blame for the hold up its another party... unfortunatly if you want twin 3" mk1 systems at this price we have to be patient and wait.

think of it this way look at their new prices we got this group buy in just in time before the huge price increase on the 1st of august.

so your getting an even better deal, as i dont think ill ever be able to offer a group buy at these prices again - (not with mongoose anyway)
widster

Post by widster »

jap-spec-performance wrote:hey guys quick update i was on the phone to mongoose as i havent heard from them in a couple of days with updates.

they inform me their order of 50 mk1 twin 3" systems is near completion they are in the final stages of the run (polishing, checking and testing)

so thank fully were not far away, hes hoping delivery will be nice and arrive on friday, as do we all.

but my opinion knowing what their manufacturer is like (very attention to detail orrientated) it may be tuesday wednessday before their delivery arrives. i realise this may be later than i promised but i can only go off of what mongoose tell me im in a really crap possition as its not mongoose directly at blame for the hold up its another party... unfortunatly if you want twin 3" mk1 systems at this price we have to be patient and wait.

think of it this way look at their new prices we got this group buy in just in time before the huge price increase on the 1st of august.

so your getting an even better deal, as i dont think ill ever be able to offer a group buy at these prices again - (not with mongoose anyway)

Thanks for keeping us informed. :thumleft:
jb007

Post by jb007 »

Yes thanks jamie. keep us in the know, i need to know roughtly so im in to accept delivery, im not sure my gran would know what to do with it!
jamiemcarthur

Post by jamiemcarthur »

ill let you all know when they are dispatched anyway so everyone can make sure there is someone there for the delivery :thumleft:
waynestoyotamr2

Post by waynestoyotamr2 »

Great news!

So we can expect them middle of next week?

Thats cool.

Let us know when they have been despatched.
jamiemcarthur

Post by jamiemcarthur »

yeah im expecting them to be out by next week, hopefully get a surprise and get acall saying they are there tommorow but i wont hold my breath lol
jb007

Post by jb007 »

any updates jamie? :-k

Return to “Group Buys - MR2 related”