[Mk2] [Turbo] BOV & EXHAUST

Posts about anything do to with modifying your car such as fitting aftermarket parts, bodykit, or tuning the engine for more performance.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

daiodavies

[Mk2] [Turbo] BOV & EXHAUST

Post by daiodavies »

CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHICH IS THE BEST EXHAUST 2 USE ON MY REV2 WHICH ISNT TOO LOUD AND SAME FOR THE BOV
rev3kid

Re: [Mk2] [Turbo] BOV & EXHAUST

Post by rev3kid »

#-o #-o good question fella :shock: i think its down to personal preference :thumleft: i run a rouge down pipe strapped to a nur spec and a hks ssqv and i loooooove it :whistle: :thumleft: :thumleft: ow and a arc induction kit that sounds really nice :-k :-k :thumleft:

and please stop shouting :thumleft:
platmatt8

Post by platmatt8 »

LOL,

Seen this exhaust question loads recently, still trying to find the answer myself.

When i do m8 i`ll pm ya :thumleft:
mrfil13

Post by mrfil13 »

dont know what you mean for the bov but the fujitsubo is regarded as one of the best for sounding nice but not too loud.

Think it depends on what you class as loud.
JeffD

Post by JeffD »

What exhaust and BOV are you running at moment?
Tiny

Post by Tiny »

Depends on your definition of loud there is Loud/Neighbour unfriendly Loud/MOT failure loud and finally 5zigen fireball and decat loud :twisted:

ar you after a neighbour friendly loud exhaust?
Razor04

Post by Razor04 »

the Nur Spec R has a removable baffle in the 4" tail pipe so you can go respectable or get an asbo, :lol:
cherdyboy

Post by cherdyboy »

If youre after quiet as your first priority, then i would say its gotta be stock exhaust and bov. Ive recently put the standard exhaust on my rev2 tubby (to get it through its MOT) and at first i thought that the engine kept stalling as it was so quiet.

as far as i know, an aftermarket bov on a rev2 wont make no difference to performance so just go standard.

Shameless plug time, if you want an exhaust for better performance im selling my blitz nur spec:

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/584148.htm
daiodavies

Post by daiodavies »

Thanks for your help lads im just gonna have to go loud :D .any1 els got exhaust. bov or air filter for sale?
rev3kid

Post by rev3kid »

go nur spec matey :clap: :thumleft: :thumleft: and thats a good price :thumleft:

Return to “Modifications”