The French are Madmen!!

Tales of driving experiences you have had.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

This post is:

Great
No votes
Great
No votes
Stupid
No votes

Total votes: 0

PJ3074

Re: The French are Madmen!!

Post by PJ3074 »

:lol: Glad to see this one's been popular during the last 11 months, lol...I know what you mean about Italy...you try crossing the road on a pedastrian crossing!!

At last, managed to get away from the Cit-drone C3 hire car and got a funky new shape Twingo...still shiz mind, its french and we all know that they invented the motorcar (aka Renault adverts) but I always say, "yh maybe so, but the rest of the world made a better job of it ever since" :thumleft: :thumleft:
Lauren
IMOC Committee

Post by Lauren »

matt_mr2t wrote:Have to confess, you just wouldnt get me to drive in a foreign country.

England has ***** on the road, every where else has maniacs.

GLOL! Really? Have you never driven abroad? :shocked:

Tbh I love driving in Europe, much better standards of driving on the whole. Obviously gets a bit interesting in the big cities but that's true of anywhere.

You really need to leave Essex once in a while Matt. :tongue:

NB: I don't appreciate you relying on the swear filter. Don't swear on the forum. :-: I've just had to go in and add that word to the censor.
2020 GR Yaris - Circuit Pack :lover:
Tiny

Post by Tiny »

xxx

Edit : so you have aunt would have been better though as XXX doesnt really give you the jist of what they were saying :oldtongue: :eye:
Lauren
IMOC Committee

Post by Lauren »

Tiny wrote:xxx

Edit : so you have aunt would have been better though as XXX doesnt really give you the jist of what they were saying :oldtongue: :eye:

Well write 'aunt' then. Simple really. The word censor isn't there to correct words which shouldn't be written in the first place.
2020 GR Yaris - Circuit Pack :lover:

Return to “Driving Experiences”