garage bugs

What's happening at the Club. You can post your suggestions and ideas here, along with reports of any problems using the site.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Tom G

garage bugs

Post by Tom G »

First one is: It won't let me add a dyno run. it says a field marked as required is not filled in - after I filled them all in.

Second one is: it won't let me add a new vehicle. "Number of vehicles exceeded - delete one". So I deleted one, and I still get the message.

Help?
Lunarmatic

Re: garage bugs

Post by Lunarmatic »

Tom G wrote:First one is: It won't let me add a dyno run. it says a field marked as required is not filled in - after I filled them all in.

Second one is: it won't let me add a new vehicle. "Number of vehicles exceeded - delete one". So I deleted one, and I still get the message.

Help?

I wanted to add another vehicle and it said "Number of vehicles exceeded".

Can this be fixed? It's certainly not unreasonable/uncommon for people to own 2 (or maybe even 3 MR2s).

Maybe the limit is because of the link to the garage below my avatar on the left hand side of a post? It'd be ok if this just links to the first car in my garage, although it would obviously be better if it could list all cars in the garage one below the other.
tonigmr2
IMOC Committee

Post by tonigmr2 »

That's weird as I have three vehicles added in. But it only ever shows the first...
T
Lunarmatic

Post by Lunarmatic »

Just tried it again.

Went to Garage
Create Vehicle

I get the message:

Garage Error Occured
Vehicle Garage Full

You Have Reached The Number Of Vehicles That Your Personal Garage Can Hold Set By The Administrator. To Create Anymore Vehicles You Will Need To Delete An Existing Vehicle

Is there someone I can PM who can fix this?

Thanks.
Steve-O 2007

Post by Steve-O 2007 »

another bug, if you goto someones profile and click Garage it doesnt load up just a blank screen (well thats all I get :( )
Martin F
IMOC Moderator

Post by Martin F »

Steve-O 2007 wrote:another bug, if you goto someones profile and click Garage it doesnt load up just a blank screen (well thats all I get :( )

i just get "not connected", been like that for ages, the only way to see is by clicking on the car on a post, well annoying :(
Speedy

Post by Speedy »

mrtee wrote:
Steve-O 2007 wrote:another bug, if you goto someones profile and click Garage it doesnt load up just a blank screen (well thats all I get :( )

i just get "not connected", been like that for ages, the only way to see is by clicking on the car on a post, well annoying :(

Hmm, I just tried a couple, and it seems to be working?
tonigmr2 wrote:Fear me, for I am watching :clown:
ChrisW

Post by ChrisW »

I'm also unable to add a second vehicle to my garage. Are we supposed to be allowed more than one?
Neil_turbo

Post by Neil_turbo »

did the second vehicle part ever get sorted? I used to have 3 in there and have deleted 2, but now can't add any more :(

Cheers

Neil

Return to “Club News and Announcements”