Idiots in poo cars think they are god - WHY??!!!!

Tales of driving experiences you have had.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

This post is:

Stupid
No votes

Total votes: 0

splintermcinnes

Idiots in poo cars think they are god - WHY??!!!!

Post by splintermcinnes »

whilst heading out of portsmouth the other night i had some willy in a 1.8 focus on the inside who i had just driven past on a dual carrigeway. not particularly quickly as i was slowing for the lights, windows down roofs off - was a gorgeous day. he was hanging out the window calling my car a piece of crap, said he 'could do that piece of crap any day mate' i just ignored him, he then tryed some crazy overtaking and lane swapping manouvers and off he went till we got to the lights further up that lead onto the M275 out of portsmouth. we both happened to be at the 'start line' i left for dust off the line, then he caught up as we have to slow for the camera, at this point i was in the inside lane i saw him go for it so i did to pulled away with ease and left him a speck in th erear view mirror! pulled in to inside lane, but saw in the mirror him bearing down so had to quickly pull back out to the middle lane, he flew by me on the inside and nearly crashed into a car then cut accross all 3 lanes and right up the ar$e of the guy on the out side lane, then shot off as the guy pulled over.

now, just to clarify i pulled away from him after the camera with clear road ahead, just to prove a point! why do they proceed to be a compleat d1ck and endanger every one arround them - im sure he was then boasting to his mates how he 'totaly done that piece of crap' Pfft yeah what ever!

I hate chavs!ImageImage
CosmosblueMR2 wrote:
matt_mr2t wrote:I had a girlfriend for 4 months and she never even came in my room lol.

practice then mate - they make funny noises when they do :oldtongue:
Olly P

Re: Idiots in poo cars think they are god - WHY??!!!!

Post by Olly P »

I don't bother racing chavs anymore (well most of the time anyway). It annoys them more when you just cruise and don't take the bait. It is tempting to just boot it though.

I once had a Saxo VTR next to me with 4 blokes in it. At the front of the lights one of them was literally hanging out of the window like a monkey and said "your car is xxxx". I looked his car up and down and just laughed at him.

At that point his driver mate revved his engine. I was soooo tempted to anhialate him, but I just slowly pulled away when the lights went green. For the next mile of dual carriageway they kept egging me on to race but I know it annoyed them more by just pootling at 40mph :thumleft:
Lauren
IMOC Committee

Post by Lauren »

Just don't lower yourself to their level. It really isn't worth it.
2020 GR Yaris - Circuit Pack :lover:
shibby!

Post by shibby! »

To be fair.

Mr2's are xxxx, they are the sports car for the peasant! hahahaha!

Shoulda beasted him off the line... then pulled him over at the next set of lights and said....

" Hmmmm, guess your not rich enough for an RS then"

Nick
Steve-O 2007

Post by Steve-O 2007 »

shibby! wrote:

they are the sports car for the peasant! hahahaha!

Dont know about that, They are still expensive for the age of them!! :shock: :shock:
Lauren
IMOC Committee

Post by Lauren »

Steve-O 2007 wrote:
shibby! wrote:

Dont know about that, They are still expensive for the age of them!! :shock: :shock:

You reckon?

Prices have fallen through the floor in recent years. Its just one of those things, there are plenty about and they are getting on a bit these days.
mattcambs

Post by mattcambs »

splintermcinnes wrote:

I hate chavs

Summed up nicely :clap:

Funnily enough I had some anus in a Focus drive about 3ft from my rear bumper recently whilst I was just tootling along to the petrol station in town. You could see the agression in his eyes. I pity the fools :lol:
Steve-O 2007

Post by Steve-O 2007 »

Lauren wrote:
Steve-O 2007 wrote:
shibby! wrote:

You reckon?

Prices have fallen through the floor in recent years. Its just one of those things, there are plenty about and they are getting on a bit these days.

Its just Im amazed at how cheap new cars are. Other day at work there was an 06 Plate Skoda Fabia VRS which was mint not a mark on it full leather, full exhaust system, mapped, still under warranty only £7,500!!! When you compaire a 06 plate for £7,500 to a good say 1994/5 MR2 that costs around £4,000 - £4,500 it makes the MR2 seem expensive.

But I supose at least the MR2 holds its value :thumleft:
splintermcinnes

mattcambs wrote:
splintermcinnes wrote:

I hate chavs

Summed up nicely :clap:

Funnily enough I had some anus in a Focus drive about 3ft from my rear bumper recently whilst I was just tootling along to the petrol station in town. You could see the agression in his eyes. I pity the fools :lol:

Why thank you, i understand why he might of thought mine was poo as there is a hooooje hole in the exhaust and it sounds pants, but behind that lyes a brutal 3.0ltr V6 beast waiting to be unleashed!! they dont stand a chance in their pimped out novas and paxos or what ever the C*nts drive these days!
CosmosblueMR2 wrote:
matt_mr2t wrote:I had a girlfriend for 4 months and she never even came in my room lol.

Lauren
IMOC Committee

Post by Lauren »

splintermcinnes wrote:
Why thank you, i understand why he might of thought mine was poo as there is a hooooje hole in the exhaust and it sounds pants, but behind that lyes a brutal 3.0ltr V6 beast waiting to be unleashed!! they dont stand a chance in their pimped out novas and paxos or what ever the C*nts drive these days!

ROFL!!! Have you heard yourself? You sound as bad as they do!
splintermcinnes

:roll: yeah ok then..........

sorry we are not all as perfect as you lauren! ](*,)
CosmosblueMR2 wrote:

Lauren
IMOC Committee

Post by Lauren »

splintermcinnes wrote::roll: yeah ok then..........

sorry we are not all as perfect as you lauren! ](*,)

LOL.

Its not about being perfect honey, but honestly;

"behind that lyes a brutal 3.0ltr V6 beast waiting to be unleashed!! "

FTLOG!
mattcambs

Post by mattcambs »

Lauren: endearing as per usual :D

and before you respond:

"zip it"

"zip it"

"zip it"
dawolf

Post by dawolf »

Yeah I find it hard to resist taking them on from the lights but I agree it's best to just ignore them and drive normally.
DAN_REV1_TURBO

Post by DAN_REV1_TURBO »

No really though, if some chimp is hanging out his corsa window calling your car crap on a nice sunny day you just have to smoke them off.
Quigonjay

Post by Quigonjay »

you never know if the idiot could be in a stolen car and wouldnt think twice about running you of the road, be careful out there
splintermcinnes

D4N_V_U wrote:No really though, if some chimp is hanging out his corsa window calling your car crap on a nice sunny day you just have to smoke them off.

Know what your sayin there pal. how they can be hanging out in the cars they do and call ours crap, and tell us they could 'do u any day'. i do have to chuckle - usally right in their face, laugh out loud at them with the windows down! then it depends how i feel as to weather i smoke em or just leave em to it. if they are like 4's up in a car i will speed match off the line just so their mates get all geed up, then leave them behind, with a smug grin on my face!! :mrgreen:
CosmosblueMR2 wrote:

C50

Post by C50 »

a guy in one of them new shape focus thought he smoked my crx at the lights yesterday (we were neck and neck then slowly edges and cuts infront of me :roll: ) but i wasn't racing.. gosh the vtec's are are so loud :? i slowly, progressively throttle and change early below 4k as i try to conserve juice being jobless but the engine always scream and chavs think they smoke me #-o
phipck

Post by phipck »

ive been getting a lot of this abuse recently, i put it down to the time of year.....its spring and theres 4 guys in a car......obviously they arnt burning off their testosterone the way they should ;)

what realy gets on my nerves is when ive just picked up my other half from work and littraly cruising home as theres no need to crazy rev up to 30mph in the 2 lane bit in town, but still some dense crettin will undercut someone to get behind me then tail me at 2foot from my bumper. Get the right ar$e as im keeping to the speed limit and not biting. then cuts me up to get in front and rev off down the road......in a 30mph zone like some crazed kid with ADHD, a bottle of doctor pepper and all the blue smarties you could eat!
Monaco

Post by Monaco »

Like most, I can totally relate to the situation.

Whenever it happens to me I always feel a huge urge to open up the throttle and go for it, but at the same time I know that that's not the mature thing to do and I shouldn't rise to it.

On the rare occasions when I do take the bait (silly, I know) I always tend to slightly lag the other car up until about half way through second gear, and then decide whether to plant it or not. There's nowt more satisfying than to make them think they've 'done' you, only to suddenly shoot past when you actually accelerate properly.

Plus, the above approach means you never look a muppet by you[i/] being the Traffic Light Grand Prix Master and the other car doing the mature thing and pulling off calmly.

Return to “Driving Experiences”