Idiots in poo cars think they are god - WHY??!!!!

Tales of driving experiences you have had.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

This post is:

Stupid
No votes

Total votes: 0

nikaiyo

Re: Idiots in poo cars think they are god - WHY??!!!!

Post by nikaiyo »

It happens to me all the time in my Clio, but its mainly reps in Mondingos and Vectras who dont like being over taken by cr@p girls car. Despite the fact that my Clio has 200bhp and is soooo much quicker than any Vectra.

I pulled out to overtake some dick in an old Mondingo this morning on the road between Salisbury & Winchester ( safely on the nice straight bit) he was doing 55 so i dropped to 3 and accelerated past him, as I pulled out he changed down and tried to out drag me!! Its just retarded. When I passed (him with ease) he speed up to 80 and drove an inch from my bumper flashing his lights, whilst his wife lent out the window making the gesture!!

Get stopped by traffic lights and this knuckle dragger gets out his car and starts to scream at me [-X I am quite a big lad and was going to get out but just thought why lower myself to his levels. The lights went green and i drove off.

I think men who struggle to touch the sides if you know what i mean 8) have issues with being passed raced etc.
mattcambs

Post by mattcambs »

nikaiyo wrote:
I pulled out to overtake some dick in an old Mondingo this morning on the road between Salisbury & Winchester ( safely on the nice straight bit) he was doing 55 so i dropped to 3 and accelerated past him, as I pulled out he changed down and tried to out drag me!! Its just retarded. When I passed (him with ease) he speed up to 80 and drove an inch from my bumper flashing his lights, whilst his wife lent out the window making the gesture!!

Get stopped by traffic lights and this knuckle dragger gets out his car and starts to scream at me [-X I am quite a big lad and was going to get out but just thought why lower myself to his levels. The lights went green and i drove off.

I just don't get that ^^^ Surely you must have done something to p1$$ him off?? Beater L-reg mondingo driving chav-dads still need provocation to do something like that.
nikaiyo

Post by nikaiyo »

Honestly Matt all I did was overtake him, he was ranting about the speed I was going thats it!!

Oh I might have made a little gesture when he was driving right up my ar$e but no more!
mattcambs

Post by mattcambs »

Ha, ha :lol: What a total moron. Your speed is none of his concern.
lukem

Post by lukem »

just let them win. then go home and masturbate to relieve pent up tension. i do.
mattcambs

Post by mattcambs »

lukem wrote:just let them win. then go home and masturbate to relieve pent up tension. i do.

FPMSL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Funniest post I've read in a long time :lol: :clap:
mrfil13

Post by mrfil13 »

lukem wrote:just let them win. then go home and masturbate to relieve pent up tension. i do.

ROFL

Sometimes i take the bait if they are annoying me and its safe to give it some, i will blitz them then slow down again, what annoys me is that they some how dont get the point that they caught you up only because you slowed down again.
ferrit

Post by ferrit »

:lol:
Tasty

Post by Tasty »

Know whate you mean ,I get it all the time especially m3s but I allways rise to the bait and f-------k them off.
513BHP at the hubs
mr2nut123

Post by mr2nut123 »

I get this all the time with civic type r's 'innit'. Fair quick cars to 60-80ish but past 100 you absolutely anihilate them, then when your clearly braking as he's a spec in the distance you can see them racing up cutting up traffic almost crashing at 130mph cos they're too pi$$ed off/embarrassed. Funny how pi$$ed off they are but can't believe they put other peoples lives at risk by doing it though :evil:
PJ3074

Post by PJ3074 »

Mate..I bet his weekend car is a Saxo - Only the french would name a car after a packet of stuffing mix (Oh..thats, Paxo) still they both look like Shizel ! :D
Lauren
IMOC Committee

Post by Lauren »

PJ3074 wrote:Mate..I bet his weekend car is a Saxo - Only the french would name a car after a packet of stuffing mix (Oh..thats, Paxo) still they both look like Shizel ! :D

But remember what MR2 means in French!!
2020 GR Yaris - Circuit Pack :lover:
mr2nut123

Post by mr2nut123 »

Lauren wrote:
PJ3074 wrote:Mate..I bet his weekend car is a Saxo - Only the french would name a car after a packet of stuffing mix (Oh..thats, Paxo) still they both look like Shizel ! :D

Also remember that your an MR2 enthusiast mod looking after a forum. If you aint interested in your 'hobby' of running an MR2 forum anymore set up some Integra forum :?
Sports Toyota Breakers

Post by Sports Toyota Breakers »

I had some 'hero' in his brand new 1.4 Corsa trying to egg me into racing him on the back roads home yesterday evening - no doubt he's posted all over the intertard today that he 'wasted' a 300bhp rally rep :roll: The fact that the missus and 9-week old were in the car of course means I'm going to rise to the bait ](*,)

Jon
PJ3074

Post by PJ3074 »

Lauren wrote:

Not wishing to be a Tim Nice But Dim on this one...but what the Feck does MR2 mean in Francais??? :?:
JohnnyC

Post by JohnnyC »

PJ3074 wrote:
Lauren wrote:

Not wishing to be a Tim Nice But Dim on this one...but what the Feck does MR2 mean in Francais??? :?:

The reason they got special 'MR' badges for the rear :thumleft:
mattcambs

Post by mattcambs »

MR2 = "em" "air" "der" in French which sounds like merde when said quicky = xxxx

:lol:

Don't think the froggies bought many Toyota Sh1ts as they prefer their communist wagons anyway!
PJ3074

Post by PJ3074 »

:clap: :lol: Thanks for clearing that up! I don't think the french own a single MR2 in the land..I've been working there all last week and it was one xxxx french car after another...I ended up with a bloody Citreon C3 of cars, also in know in Anglais as "LEMON" C3 \:D/
Tiny

Post by Tiny »

after seeing one eat a badger which wrapped itself up in the wheel arch of the c3 causing the car to crash and flip onto its roof which was freakin hilarious to see at the time but the cars roof is not very strong and the apiller on one side was about 8 inches shorter than the other side!
PJ3074

Post by PJ3074 »

Tiny wrote:after seeing one eat a badger which wrapped itself up in the wheel arch of the c3 causing the car to crash and flip onto its roof which was freakin hilarious to see at the time but the cars roof is not very strong and the apiller on one side was about 8 inches shorter than the other side!

Sounds more like a nice bit of "Road Kill" of the C3 Occupants rather than the said Badger that flipped the cars ass....Out of all the hire cars I could have had...why oh why did they give me a C3??? at least no badgers :lol:

Return to “Driving Experiences”