[Mk2] [Generic] Car all fixed ! Better than ever !

Discussion and technical advice the SW20 MR2. 3S-GTE, 3S-GE, 3S-FE etc
Anything and everything to do with maintenance, modifications and electrical is in here for the Mk2.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

MID LIFE CRISIS

[Mk2] [Generic] Car all fixed ! Better than ever !

Post by MID LIFE CRISIS »

\:D/ Just a quickie to say she's all fixed now :D RE: Read this and think! 06/03/08. Two new tyres, n/s headlight jumped lifting mechanism on impact,done, and a full laser geometry check/adjustment. Drives like a new motor now, so all i have to do now is keep it on the road lol. Most impressed with Geometry check, £60 though, ouch! Pics in My Gallery, photo bucket not sorted. Worth a look. \:D/ \:D/
Rob

Re: [Mk2] [Generic] Car all fixed ! Better than ever !

Post by Rob »

Nice job mate - car looks really good.

So can you really feel the difference the geometry setup has? Im looking to get this done.
fearless

Post by fearless »

hmmm nice pics in your garage strange to have pics of the road though matey. i take it you made the skid marks or was you a bit late braking and nearly planted it up your driveway :thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft:
MID LIFE CRISIS

Posted "Read this and think ! " as a warning to other less experienced 2 owners and thought pics brought the message home. :D
poser

Post by poser »

MID LIFE CRISIS wrote:\:D/ Just a quickie to say she's all fixed now :D RE: Read this and think! 06/03/08. Two new tyres, n/s headlight jumped lifting mechanism on impact,done, and a full laser geometry check/adjustment. Drives like a new motor now, so all i have to do now is keep it on the road lol. Most impressed with Geometry check, £60 though, ouch! Pics in My Gallery, photo bucket not sorted. Worth a look. \:D/ \:D/

Jsut saw those pics - were you heading towards the walls?! I'd have been left with more than just the one set of skidmarks :|
MID LIFE CRISIS

Lol ! I know what you mean mate ! I think my @r$eh¤l? must have been as tight as my wallet ha ha. Wallet was prised open to pay for repairs though, its still 'in shock.' LMAO. :thumleft:

Return to “MR2 MK2 1990 - 1999 NA & Turbo”