L.E.D. Sidelights - Group Buy

Forum For IMOC Group Buys

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Craigo

L.E.D. Sidelights - Group Buy

Post by Craigo »

After doing this myself i was wandering if there would be enough interest for me to offer these to imoc members. They would cost £70 each (this includes brand new sidelights) or £35 if you were to provide me with your own units. If the prototype proves successful i may also add an option for LED indicators at further cost.

See pictures here http://www.imoc.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=85064

I am only gauging interest at the moment..i recognise that before taking any orders i would have to become a recognised affiliate of imoc.

Lastly i take no responsibility as to whether these units will pass an MOT...i have no idea..although dont see any reason why they wouldnt. If it did fail all you would need to do is retain the sidelight bulb and plug this in again!

if anyone wants to see them in the flesh i am based in sale, manchester

Cheers, Craig
cjones2

Re: L.E.D. Sidelights - Group Buy

Post by cjones2 »

im interested, altho id be curious if you could put the LEDs into a crystal unit.. Also whether you could put soem leds in the indicator bit.. Would look cool with sidelights and indicator lights all in leds.. Bit like the new Audi TT front lights
paul_4xxxx

Post by paul_4xxxx »

im interested... if you could put them into smoked sidelights for me
Leon.

Post by Leon. »

Craig, as a bit of advice (which you may have thought of already, but you'd be surprised how many haven't), I would wait to receive payment before you make each unit as good intentions often fade to nothing...

Return to “Group Buys - MR2 related”