Its here.......

Is the PS3 better than a C64, all in here

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

thai boxer

Re: Its here.......

Post by thai boxer »

matt_mr2t wrote:For mr Average Joe who cant build their own it's hard work though.
I just want something that comes in a box, ready built, reasonable price and every game thats made for it works on it without fart arsing around.

I wanna turn it on, play a game turn it off and not have to think about whats inside, what spec it is, what software I need, do I need to update it, is some one trying to hack into my back accounts etc.

I use my home PC for the net and thats it, nothing else.

Yep damn right! :thumleft:
Pain is temporary, pride is forever.
Negativvv

Post by Negativvv »

Chomped thru GoW last night, dammn brilliant over all :D

The final boss was a bit weak tho, he took about 18 sniper rifle headshots then expired :( The sniper rifle goes thru his stupid flesh eating batshield too!

Might have to go again on Hard (its blanked off first time around)

I think its time for a spot of CoD4 first tho :twisted:
matt_mr2t

Post by matt_mr2t »

It took me about 3 days to beat the final bad guy on easy :oops:
thai boxer

Post by thai boxer »

matt_mr2t wrote:It took me about 3 days to beat the final bad guy on easy :oops:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :mrgreen:

That really made me laugh Matty!! You must be the worst gamer ever!! :wink: :mrgreen:

Negativvve you sure the sniper shots go through he Krill sheild? I dont think they do mate!...thats the whole point of them being there...to protect him! :wink: You have to blast them away and then Torque Bow/sniper him! :twisted: ............or you can hide behind the 2nd large block on the RHS and just use your lancer on him untill he pops it!....nice little glitch! :mrgreen:
Negativvv

Post by Negativvv »

:oops:
Might have been something to do with me choosing two guns to use exclusively from early on in the game!
Used only the sniper rifle and the chainsaw rifle, actually pretty much the sniper rifle and the chainsaw gun when i was running low lol So i got adapt at using that one gun!

Thai: I was thinking the same thing but the final shot i landed on him killed him and his stupid bat shield was up! I think the shield must soak up most of it and it damages him a bit! I killed boss man by rapid snipes with perfect reloads till he got too close. Ran under cover to the other side of the train and repeated till death :mrgreen:

The torque bow sucked for me, the first time i used it one of their users got me, we were both charging up for an explosive shot and he let fly first :roll: So i didnt use it again!! :eye:
thai boxer

Post by thai boxer »

Insane is the ONLY way to play Gears single player! Too easy otherwise....try doing RAAM on Insane!! :shock: :twisted:

Have fun. :thumleft: :lol:
Negativvv

Post by Negativvv »

Will def give it a spin :mrgreen:

I think i have issues, i simply LOVE using the sniper rifle. The feeling of perfectly timed reloads and headshot after headshot is somewhat addictive 8-[ And if one gets too close, side stepping out, slamming the butt in its face and resuming the snipe \:D/
thai boxer

Post by thai boxer »

Yep!.....but its even better online!! Plus you have to play slightly different on Insane.....you wont be able to get to close to them thats for sure! :twisted: :thumleft:

Return to “Games Consoles”