QJDynamics downpipes (the IMOC group buy)

Discussion and technical advice the SW20 MR2. 3S-GTE, 3S-GE, 3S-FE etc
Anything and everything to do with maintenance, modifications and electrical is in here for the Mk2.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

MegatronUK

QJDynamics downpipes (the IMOC group buy)

Post by MegatronUK »

Could anyone else who was part of this group buy let me know if they have recieved their downpipe yet?

I've tried contacting James via the group buy thread, several PM's and direct emails, but I have had no response since my last PM on the 14th of this month. Sorry James if you're reading this, but I just wondered what was going on.
madbadweasel

Re: QJDynamics downpipes (the IMOC group buy)

Post by madbadweasel »

BUMP
Does anyone know yet? Im looking at getting a custom one made, but wont do it if other people dont get theirs!
steve b

Post by steve b »

I hope you get them soon, must admit I was the one to start the ball rolling on this buy and the first to drop out, too many "it'll be ready in a fews days" for me, they were supposed to be ready long ago.
'02 VX220 2.2 n/a Daily driver - Exige Size TD 1.2 - TAT shorty Diffuser - HardTop - Chris Tullet 4-1 Manifold.

'97 mk1 Mazda Eunos Turbo track car with 260bhp/ton - soon more as Chris Wilsons going to build me an engine over the winter :o) .
TC07

Post by TC07 »

My cheque cleared 13 days ago, still not seen it yet. Ditto with the poor response to emails... I know it's a new company and you will inevitably have problems and delays when you're first starting up, but that's all the more reason to keep your first customers updated on the situation.
I wasn't in any great rush for mine, but it's now been 12 weeks since the required numbers for the group buy signed up...
Scuba_Turbo

Post by Scuba_Turbo »

Got a PM today, he's only just received the flanges for my rev3. Should have it this week, (I hope)
MegatronUK

Post by MegatronUK »

Scuba_Turbo wrote:Got a PM today, he's only just received the flanges for my rev3. Should have it this week, (I hope)

Ditto, got the same message last night. If I don't have the dp by the weekend I will be very dissapointed... I need it to get any further with the mk1.5 (the rest of the exhaust will have to be pretty much custom after the downpipe).
Scuba_Turbo

Post by Scuba_Turbo »

Good luck mate, if these pipes are good, we'll praise em, Im sure
MegatronUK

:!: This is getting serious now

Post by MegatronUK »

Well, it's saturday, I've had no reply to a message sent on thursday (which has been read!) asking if these pipes were on their way out...

"James, has the downpipe been sent out yet? At the moment I'm stuck until I get it."

...and my downpipe still isn't here either.

I'm afraid this is getting a touch ridiculous now.

James, could you please let us all know if you can actually supply these downpipes or not. If not, then I would like my money back.
SFLee

Post by SFLee »

:roll:
I think he is busy on shift, I am still waiting for my fan, as he did mention busy, and Fan group buy start frist :mrgreen: so expert longer wait
MegatronUK

Post by MegatronUK »

I had a reply from James yesterday saying that I would recieve my downpipe before the end of this week (presumably the rest of you will too). I'll not say any more on this subject until that time or my downpipe arrives.
Scuba_Turbo

Post by Scuba_Turbo »

I'm still waiting ... waiting... waiting....
redeye32uk

Post by redeye32uk »

Payed for my fan kit on April 19th. Got a pm on the 30th tellin me it should be here later this week [-o< we'll see.... i'll post when it gets here..........
450wbhp comming soon
redeye32uk

Post by redeye32uk »

well its fri night and no sign of it?
450wbhp comming soon
MegatronUK

Post by MegatronUK »

Me either. There's got to be some very quick driving if my downpipe is still to get to me by this weekend now!
MegatronUK

Post by MegatronUK »

Monday.... and still no downpipe has arrived.

James, this is now starting to take the p1$$! :evil:
Sidewinder

Post by Sidewinder »

If it's any consolation, I've had to wait over five months for two 'HyperRev' MR2 magazines from the States that arrived on my doormat on Saturday.

Worth the wait, though. :D
Mk2 NA Rev1 -*- Mk2 Turbo Rev2 -*- Mk1 NA -*- Mk2 Turbo Rev 3 = all gone!

Post by steve b »

guys selling my Hyper SR downpipe with bracket if anyones interested can post tomorrow.
'02 VX220 2.2 n/a Daily driver - Exige Size TD 1.2 - TAT shorty Diffuser - HardTop - Chris Tullet 4-1 Manifold.

'97 mk1 Mazda Eunos Turbo track car with 260bhp/ton - soon more as Chris Wilsons going to build me an engine over the winter :o) .
MegatronUK

Post by MegatronUK »

My money has gone now unfortunately. We all paid in good faith and seemingly were James first customers... it's just bloody ridiculous that we're still waiting for our goods to arrive.
Scuba_Turbo

Post by Scuba_Turbo »

I'm running out of patience....
redeye32uk

Post by redeye32uk »

Snap. Getting P!ssed off now :x
450wbhp comming soon

Return to “MR2 MK2 1990 - 1999 NA & Turbo”