Big up to 3s - Excellent Customer Service

We all need a little help or parts for our cars from time to time. Let us know who has helped. Please read the sticky before posting.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Babboon

Big up to 3s - Excellent Customer Service

Post by Babboon »

I could have posted this in various places but decided that I should post it all in one place and this seems the best to me. After a 2 week holiday at 3s service centre, my 2 is back and looking damn good \:D/

Recently she looked like this

Whilst my car was in for some brake work a few weeks back, I had the opportunity to wander around James stack of goodies and found some nice bits that got me thinking. After explaining what I was interested in, we agreed a price for a couple of new doors to replace my rusty ones, an autopista spoiler and his old bomex front bumper.
Two weeks ago, I parted company with my 2 for its makeover and touch up.

A few days later, a harlequin was born and ready to go to the bodyshop for painting.

It took slightly longer than I had hoped but this was because James and the body shop kept finding little bits that needed attention to make the transformation really shine.
When I went down yesterday to pick her up, the bodyshop was still finishing off a bit of detailing before final reassembly.
After a slightly hectic afternoon waiting for it to be finished at 3s, James & Rob took me down to the bodyshop at 5pm to give the painter a hand getting the final bits back on as I really needed the car back ready to go back to work on monday #-o

When we got down there, the car was pretty much finished and just needed the bumper putting back on
picture of wing when rust used to be on the edge

Unfortunately, this is where the bodyshop guy managed to put his shoulder out whilst putting the bumper on & Rob had to take him off to hospital :(
By this time, it was gone 7pm and James was being an absolute star and finishing off the last few bolts which proved to be an absolute pain.

James got the car all done just before 8pm :shock: after a seriously long day. If things had gone to plan then she would have had a clean up and final polish before I took it away but things didn't quite work out as planned.

I can't thank James and his team enough for all the work and time they have put into making my car look like it is today. He went out of his way to help me and get the car back for me in time whilst being an absolute perfectionist in getting it absolutely perfect.
James and Rob stayed on Looooong after they should have finished at 4pm to get me my car finished off. I can honestly say that if it weren't for these guys, I probably wouldn't be able to have a car running and looking as good as I have now. :thumleft:

Big thanks guys, you rock \:D/
3S Service Centre

Re: Big up to 3s - Excellent Customer Service

Post by 3S Service Centre »

Hows that rear calliper matey?? next month the side skirts :wink:
call James on 01256 883386 or 07786073755

Return to “Trader Feedback”