Styling fx on ebay.. very bad!

We all need a little help or parts for our cars from time to time. Let us know who has helped. Please read the sticky before posting.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

GUIGUIMR2

Styling fx on ebay.. very bad!

Post by GUIGUIMR2 »

Cheers mr2 fan, I am as you except that my wheel is on the left and I roll on the right lol, I am fan of mk2 and I ordered a border bodykit at styling fx which cost me 375£ with the carriage, but the problem is I paid it by paypal the 01/09 and since I do not have any more news (i let him 5 mail), I believes well that I was made swindle by this salesman. is somebody already did business with him or is somebody can advise me what to do? I think of carrying felt sorry for against him because I really wanted to offer this kit to my father for his birthday today (the mr2 is with him and me). I find especially that ashamed of his share that its a sum represents which I spent 6 months to save and in more I live another country. ](*,)
DARRYN

Re: Styling fx on ebay.. very bad!

Post by DARRYN »

I've bought from styling fx before , they are about 50 miles from me . I always went in and collected kit straight from them . They have a website that has more contact information on it . You could try starting from there, if your english is ok or you know anyone who can speak english reasonably well then give them a call and ask for George .
If you really struggle to get hold of them then PM me details and I can call them on your behalf . They're not the greatest for communication and deal with a large volume of sales , I'd say they were being lazy rather than trying to swindle you .
Let me know if you need some help .
GUIGUIMR2

Post by GUIGUIMR2 »

my English is really not rather good for a communication on the telephone and their Internet site www.stylingfx.co.uk does not seem any more to go. I was in liaison with George but as known as since I paid I do not have any more new. if you know how to help me Darryn I would be very grateful to you
DARRYN

Post by DARRYN »

PM me the ebay number, what you bought, when you paid and your real name etc. and I'll try to call George myself . If I tell him it's an open issue on mr2 forums and could affect business he might speed things up .
At least if George hears a local accent he'll have to consider the fact that I might come into his workshop in person, that would remove the feeling of a safe distance for him .
:thumleft:
GUIGUIMR2

Post by GUIGUIMR2 »

pm sent, thank so much Darryn because there I am desperate of this purchase

Return to “Trader Feedback”