Rogue Motorsport - Engine building

We all need a little help or parts for our cars from time to time. Let us know who has helped. Please read the sticky before posting.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Scott Barton
IMOC Committee

Rogue Motorsport - Engine building

Post by Scott Barton »

One word.
Outstanding.

Have had a couple of visits to their garage. First was to have my Tein suspension fitted with EDFC. Took advantage of the free fitting service offer that was running at the time.
On the way up there the engine overheated and i limped the last 11 miles to the garage. Without hesitation the old thermostat was removed, new one ordered and fitted. :thumleft:

More recently i had them do my engine rebuild, The car was recovered to them after the HG failed along with a big boot of engine tuning parts that i had bought over a period of time for them to put together. In the 3 months they had the car i was kept up to date at every single stage. Any options i had were explained to me clearly and any extra mods were offered. I took the lot! :lol: Pictures were also emailed to me at various stages of the build. Brilliant!
Have been back up there for my first 500 mile check up following the build and Matt, Lyndon, Tony and of course Patrick (also not forgetting Lyn who makes a demon cup of coffee (i think thats her name :oops: )) were helpful, gave sound advice and looked proud of the efforts in my engine build. Spent 30 mins talking to Tony who was keen to show me the ins and outs of engine building. Very fascinating! What this man does not know about engines is not worth knowing! I felt as though i had had a crash course in engine building! :lol:
Cannot recommend them enough.
First class service.

Return to “Trader Feedback”