sbits

We all need a little help or parts for our cars from time to time. Let us know who has helped. Please read the sticky before posting.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

black2

sbits

Post by black2 »

well i would like to start if that is ok,
i was looking about for my next mod to do and was asking about a bit and 'nisnos' asked me if i wanted his tdo6 turbo kit as he had other plans now.
so started taking with him and found out he worked for peter at sbits. peter rang me quite a few times and i rang him and all i can say is what i good company sbits is he told me all about the kit and where it had been and how many miles it has done, also told me how to fit it also had warranty on it too! peter took the kit off the car, got it all sorted out packed, i got it last week and am putting it on tomorrow. no delay with the kit and everything is as it should be so big thumbs up to sbits.
firstmk1

Re: sbits

Post by firstmk1 »

He's a very helpful chap is Peter. My car failed the MOT last week and he sorted the emissions problem in just 10 minutes. :thumleft:
screech205

Re: sbits

Post by screech205 »

Can't recommend Pete highly enough, had loads of dealings with him and he's always very helpful and friendly and very well priced for parts too!

His attention to detail on jobs is second to none and i'll continue to go to him so long as i have my tubby :thumleft:

Steve

Return to “Trader Feedback”