Into for the site

What's happening at the Club. You can post your suggestions and ideas here, along with reports of any problems using the site.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

JAP BOY

Into for the site

Post by JAP BOY »

I think it would be nice to do something similar to the http://www.gt4oc.net/ the intro is really good :)
Sidewinder

Re: Into for the site

Post by Sidewinder »

Nice intro! Maybe having a site intro could be put to an IMOC-UK vote?

I like the layout of their site, too.
Mk2 NA Rev1 -*- Mk2 Turbo Rev2 -*- Mk1 NA -*- Mk2 Turbo Rev 3 = all gone!
Premium Member

Post by BenF »

JAP BOY wrote:I think it would be nice to do something similar to the http://www.gt4oc.net/ the intro is really good :)

See the post earlier about site beta testing, reply if you're interested.

FWIW I was looking at portals earlier on today - what we're looking for is a fairly clean design - there are a few clubs out there that have very very busy/complex page designs which IMO doesn't work.
jonno

Post by jonno »

BenF wrote:FWIW I was looking at portals earlier on today - what we're looking for is a fairly clean design - there are a few clubs out there that have very very busy/complex page designs which IMO doesn't work.

I agree entirely with this, most other portals are far too busy - OK, so after a while you do get used to them but they scare new guys away. If our portal is clean and easy to use then I suspect that it will be more popular than some of the others.
Forever Feels Like Home, Sitting All Alone Inside Your Head...

Return to “Club News and Announcements”