A10 ENFIELD RED MK1

Seen another MR2 when you were out and about? Find out if it was another IMOCer here.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Tony jinxy froude

A10 ENFIELD RED MK1

Post by Tony jinxy froude »

Red MK1 on the A10 great Cambridge road near Enfield, its a MK1 'B' but has MK1 'A' early triangle alloys on, & believe its a 'D' reg. Anyone on here ?. Jinxy
DevaMR2

Re: A10 ENFIELD RED MK1

Post by DevaMR2 »

I've also seen a red mk1b in Enfield when visiting my bro. Can't remember what alloys it had though. Could be the same one?
Race Idiot

Post by Race Idiot »

I dunno if it's the same car, but there used to be a red mk1 parked on the side of the A10 (you know like on a smaller road with houses running allong side it) nearing the roundabout that gets you onto the M25 i'm pretty sure it had the triangle alloys as well. I used to occasionally see a mint red MKI nearer where I live in Edmonton, but I havent seen it for a while and I think it had some aftermarket wheels on though.
Tony jinxy froude

There used to be a red MK1 just past the M25 roundabout near Bullsmore lane heading towards London, but not seen it there for ages so i thinks its been sold. This one is on the other side of the road heading towards the M25 roundabout away from London but only a mile or two away from Bullsmore lane, its definately not the same car that was on the other side of the road though. Will have to stick a business card under the screen next week !! :mrgreen: :twisted: , Jinxy
Red Devil

Post by Red Devil »

Tony Jinxy Froude wrote:Will have to stick a business card under the screen next week !! :mrgreen: :twisted:

Didn't know EW&S was so short of drivers.... :twisted: :twisted:
Tony jinxy froude

Red Devil wrote:
Tony Jinxy Froude wrote:Will have to stick a business card under the screen next week !! :mrgreen: :twisted:

Didn't know EW&S was so short of drivers.... :twisted: :twisted:

EWS are always short of drivers !! & they are desperate for them too, which is why theyve had me for 23 years :mrgreen: :mrgreen: , Jinxy

Return to “Spotted”