[Mk2] [Turbo] DAMN IT, bu88er, ar$e!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion and technical advice the SW20 MR2. 3S-GTE, 3S-GE, 3S-FE etc
Anything and everything to do with maintenance, modifications and electrical is in here for the Mk2.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Bobby (aka Shaggar)

[Mk2] [Turbo] DAMN IT, bu88er, ar$e!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Bobby (aka Shaggar) »

Cant believe it!

Got the car looking the way i want it then there i am going to work yesterday waiting at some lights on an incline when some stupid b1tch in a renault Estate(with tow bar) rolls back into my front bumper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Que firm horn press followed by me going over tho the car almost putting my hand throught the window as I bang on it screaming questions like"are you funking stupid" and "cant you xxxxxx drive", you gett he idea.

This lady gets out saying , "oh my god, Im so sorry, I'm not feeling very well at the moment".!!!!!!Huh? :shock:

So obviously I retort "I dont give a flying xxxx how you feel, if you dont feel well enough to drive properly you shouldnt be xxxxxx driving.. Insurance or money!!!!"

She tries to say something.....

"look! insurance or cash!, i dont give a xxxx but you can settle now in cash so i can get my bloody bumper fixed and resprayed or I can rape you through the insurance!" (probably sholdnt have used that word to a woman in hindsight. Oops!)

To cut a long, four letter word filled story considerably shorter, i have a wedge of her cash and a cracked/scarred front bumper. Would you believe that over all my years of driving (16yrs!) i have been bumped/hit 10 times by woman and never by a bloke!!!!!

:shock:

I'm not sexist but what are the odds of that!!!! :evil:

Right, i'm off to punch something!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
ENSMR2

Re: [Mk2] [Turbo] DAMN IT, bu88er, ar$e!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by ENSMR2 »

Damn man!Not good.

Almost happened to me the other day.

Car in front was rolling back ever so slowly. I actually had to beep the horn for them to realise and put the foot on the brake! I even moved back slightly myself and they were about a foot away when they stopped!

Kin hell, whats with some people.

Glad you got the cash mate, get it fixed and back to it's former glory
jonb-

Post by jonb- »

Why were you so close on an incline?
Bobby (aka Shaggar)

We were at traffic light mate, maybe about four foot between us mate. nowt wrong with that. By the time I noticed she was about to hit me, it was too late. I thought she'd catch it as it rolled but dammit, she must have been asleep at the wheel to roll 4 ft without noticing!

Bobby

ps incline, it wasnt sever at all, very slight, but enough to warrant the handbrake.
Mikejc

Post by Mikejc »

At least ya number plate was in a safe place :lol: :clown: :wink:

Mikejc
Leon.

Post by Leon. »

Sorry to hear that Bobby.

I had a woman reverse into my parked car about 6 week ago, and tried to drive off while I was in the kitchen :shock: Needless to say I caught up with her...

I'm always incredibly weary of people rolling back so am always ready to toot if they roll back, any more than 2 inches and they get a honk! Why can't people use the xxxx clutch?!!!!!! ](*,) There is no reason not to use the handbrake either, its easier anyway! Oh, and as for riding the clutch :roll:
nitric4k

Post by nitric4k »

dude i can understand that you were angry but surely you shouldn't have come across in such an aggressive manner towards her? bet she felt threatened!

id be gutted if someone hit my car and extremely pee`ed off too, if it was a bloke i would end up losing my rag with them especially over this..

but in all fairness yes the lady was in the wrong but couldn't you have shown a bit of respect to her, i feel for you mate i really do but there is too much rage on our British roads and i must admit i don't agree with how you say you spoke to her 1 little bit, if that was your wife or mother or even sister n she come how in tears because of it then, im sure you would be more than willing to go sort the guy out!!!

pay a bit of respect in future dude after all it was only your bumper and im sure you would have been able sort it more peacefully if you tried
Bobby (aka Shaggar)

robbrookes5 wrote:dude i can understand that you were angry but surely you shouldn't have come across in such an aggressive manner towards her? bet she felt threatened!

id be gutted if someone hit my car and extremely pee`ed off too, if it was a bloke i would end up losing my rag with them especially over this..

but in all fairness yes the lady was in the wrong but couldn't you have shown a bit of respect to her, i feel for you mate i really do but there is too much rage on our British roads and i must admit i don't agree with how you say you spoke to her 1 little bit, if that was your wife or mother or even sister n she come how in tears because of it then, im sure you would be more than willing to go sort the guy out!!!

pay a bit of respect in future dude after all it was only your bumper and im sure you would have been able sort it more peacefully if you tried

im sorry mate but i disagree, even now, sitting here typing calm as you like, i still disagree. these people need to be told very sternly the way it is. I can bet you one thing, she wont be doing that again for a long time! You might be talking about this situation but imagine if some children were crossing the road and she'd rolled back into them, would you have felt the same way then? What about if she rolled into a motorbike knocking him over causing the bike to crush his leg meaning he could never ride again, or what about her rolling back into a cyclist damaging thier bike and crushing their legs etc again. She wierdly got off lightly in the fact that she accidentally rolled into a front bumper and not into a kid, or someones legs.

All the insurance companies or crying murder over claims, well i just did my little bit to make sure our policies dont go up next year.

Yours,

Bobby
nitric4k

Post by nitric4k »

bobby no disrespects meant i can see where your coming from completely, but everything you just said are "what if" statements

at the end of the day it wasn't a kid, or a bike etc, it was a bumper, which IS replaceable cheaply!!

im sure if the lady is about 300 quid lighter in the pocket which im not saying that's how much you had or anything just guesstimating...

then surely someone driving a Renault and missing 300 quid out of her purse would teach her not to do it again! as no one wants hand that sort of cash out

i just feel there was no need to loose your rag like that against a lady.

Fact women get scared easily
Fact using the word rape in an aggressive manner coming from a guy scares the hell out of most of them
Fact using abusive language is bang out of line towards women at most times yet alone when there scared/vulnerable and as she said not very well
Lauren
Premium Member

Post by Lauren »

Bobby (aka Shaggar) wrote:

im sorry mate but i disagree, even now, sitting here typing calm as you like, i still disagree. these people need to be told very sternly the way it is. I can bet you one thing, she wont be doing that again for a long time! You might be talking about this situation but imagine if some children were crossing the road and she'd rolled back into them, would you have felt the same way then? What about if she rolled into a motorbike knocking him over causing the bike to crush his leg meaning he could never ride again, or what about her rolling back into a cyclist damaging thier bike and crushing their legs etc again. She wierdly got off lightly in the fact that she accidentally rolled into a front bumper and not into a kid, or someones legs.

All the insurance companies or crying murder over claims, well i just did my little bit to make sure our policies dont go up next year.
Yours,
Bobby

Using 'what ifs' as an argument is weak tbh. Its only a bumper at teh end of the day and only a minor accident by the sounds of it. Can't see the point in getting worked up about if she admitted she was at fault and offered to pay straight away.
2020 GR Yaris - Circuit Pack :lover:
nitric4k

Post by nitric4k »

bloddy hell, lauren agrees with me??

lauren you ok???

:clown:
Bobby (aka Shaggar)

Well, I guess, this time round Im Mr Bad. Ill always try to be honest on IMOC and to be quite honest, i dont care. that sounds heartless I know but its the truth. The lady was not alone either, she had two people with her and at no time did I hint at wanting to using violence, because I didnt want to at all. There's a big gap in my book between swearing and violence.

driving skills on the road generally have declined and all too often people cant park, dont brake properly, dont know how to tackle roundabouts, box junctios etc etc etc. Its shocking.It seems though that for all my years of experience, advanced driving test, police driving course and Silverstone race school training topolish my own skills I keep getting punched in the face by others who insist on damaging my property because of thier own lacking skills. I'm sick of it, and i wouldnt change a thing if it happened again tomorrow.

All i did was get angry, quite a human response, and swear a lot. I then gave her the choice of cash or insurance. If I really wanted to cause pain, id have gone through the insurance as a few people asked if everything was alright and one said if I needed a witness to give him a call passing me a card. To have got my money knowing that I could have scammed a new bumper, paint and screw her insurance for years would have been the weay to go if i wanted to be vindictive.

The only thing I stepped over the line for was the word rape but then if I was proving to be too far over that line , im sure one of her passengers would have joined in.

Sorry guys for the badboy thing but thats just me this time round.

:evil: :wink:

Bobby
Mikejc

Post by Mikejc »

I think it was an easy mistake to make given that she was most likely focusing on your number plate location whilst (daydream reversing) figuring that it was in the correct location at the very front of the car. Imagine her shock when she realised that their was another part of the car ahead of the number plate :? :shock: :lol:

Joking aside Blobby I can see how you lost it. I most likely would have been just as angry although I think I would have side stepped the word rape also to be honest #-o :lol:

All that being said old chum........want to buy my old bumper lol ;)

Mikejc
jmachling

Post by jmachling »

TBH, I'm with you Bobby. That should never have happened, and she deserved a serious wake up call! No-one here would be questioning your reponse if she'd just rolled over a kid on a bike. Lack of observation is lack of observation no matter what she didnt' see.

Sweet car btw... :mrgreen:
Bobby (aka Shaggar)

Um,

Mike, it was 1600 and my lights were up so she'd have seen them long before the number plate mate and no, I dont want your old bumper. Beside my good friend, you'll need it when you come to your senses and realise what that Border bbumper really looks like. :clown:

As for the word 'rape', yes a strong word in any situation butlets get it in context in, " do you wanna give me cash or I can rape you through the insurance?". Pretty clear that I didnt mean it in any other way other than to mena I'd take her to the cleaner , to coin another phrase, via my insurance company.

Thanks for the compliment JMachling

Bobby
Leon.

Post by Leon. »

Bobby (aka Shaggar) wrote:you'll need it when you come to your senses and realise what that Border bbumper really looks like. :clown:

:lol:

=D>
Mikejc

Post by Mikejc »

Bobby (aka Shaggar) wrote:Um,

Mike, it was 1600 and my lights were up so she'd have seen them long before the number plate mate and no, I dont want your old bumper. Beside my good friend, you'll need it when you come to your senses and realise what that Border bbumper really looks like. :clown:

As for the word 'rape', yes a strong word in any situation butlets get it in context in, " do you wanna give me cash or I can rape you through the insurance?". Pretty clear that I didnt mean it in any other way other than to mena I'd take her to the cleaner , to coin another phrase, via my insurance company.

Bobby

Coming from a man that will only ever see the rear of my car as it disappears into the distance slow....(in more than one way) boy lol ;)

Mikejc
mr2daz

Post by mr2daz »

Scares the pants off me when the car in front starts edging backwards. I once had a 4x4 reverse at a junction because someone had blocked the road in front of him. I just saw his reverse lights come on so slammed my car into reverse and got out of the way before he parked on my bonnet, he was pretty quick too! Luckily there was no-one behind me.

Bobby (aka Shaggar) wrote:at no time did I hint at wanting to using violence, because I didnt want to at all. There's a big gap in my book between swearing and violence.

It could be said that you did hint at using violence by banging on the window and swearing; I guess that depends on the other persons idea of what constitutes threatening behaviour. If my GF had someone banging on her window swearing at her i'd advise her to drive off or at the very least stay in the car and call the cops and the insurance co asap.

Having said that, I do agree that all the abuse you hurled at her was well deserved if not the course I would have taken myself.

Glad it's all sorted anyhoo, going through insurance would just have been a pain in in the rear for everyone, much better to sort it out there and then whenever possible.

:D
“There’s class warfare all right, but it’s my class, the rich class that’s making war, and we’re winning.” Warren Buffett
Bobby (aka Shaggar)

Mikejc wrote:
Bobby (aka Shaggar) wrote:Um,

Bobby

Coming from a man that will only ever see the rear of my car as it disappears into the distance slow....(in more than one way) boy lol ;)

Mikejc

Good thing too otherwise I'd might have to catch a glimpse of your ugly baseball capped excuse for a face! \:D/ :mrgreen: :clown: :thumleft:

bobby x
skinthespin

Post by skinthespin »

I agree its annoying when people incompetence causes damage to your pride and joy, i've had 2 women hit the back of my car at junctions now, but not once did I behave like that, the woman is probably useless at driving but its not like she ran you off the road, and 99% of drivers certainly don't take the pride in there driving like most of us.

I have also had the very same situation with a shakey old man at the wheel, he just rolled back into me, I really think you should be re-tested when your that old and he really was a danger, would he have been able to stop if a child ran out? I seriously doubt it, it doesnt however mean I got out and started shouting and swearing at him, the old guy would have s*it himself, I mean, what sort of person would that have made me?

If my gf had have done that and some guy came swearing and banging on the window I too would advise her to drive off, over the idiot if need be, and if I was in the passenger seat when it was all occuring I doubt whether i'd have sat there while you banged on the window and swore at her, thats te sort of situation that could've got right out of hand.

Get it in perspective mate.

Return to “MR2 MK2 1990 - 1999 NA & Turbo”