CARS BEEN STOLEN

Discussion and technical advice the SW20 MR2. 3S-GTE, 3S-GE, 3S-FE etc
Anything and everything to do with maintenance, modifications and electrical is in here for the Mk2.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

gaggia

CARS BEEN STOLEN

Post by gaggia »

just come out for work and theres glass were my car should be!!car was on the red so it cant have gone far.Just found it 300 yards down the road.ignition barrel in 100 pieces.wires all twisted together!what was mr toad doing durring all of this!!to be honest i dont want him back now knowing some c*** has driven her.Taken my alpine double din of course and my itrip connector.Even the 3 pound in 2 pence pieces.ahhhhhh ](*,)
craig

Re: CARS BEEN STOLEN

Post by craig »

Sorry to hear of this mate :x :evil: :x :evil:

Can't have anything these days :roll:

Hope you get her sorted [-o<
skytek

Post by skytek »

Thieving scumbags! Red's right, you just can't keep anything these days :(

What are you going to do now?
EarL

Post by EarL »

I know how you feel mate. Mine was stolen around last Christmas. Luckily I managed to get it back.

Gutted for you. Hope it turns up undamaged.

EarL.
Sable Grey 2004 MkIII Roadster

Once an MR2 owner, ALWAYS an MR2 owner!
gaggia

Post by gaggia »

found it 200yds from my house.garage is coming to collect later but it could be a write off with all the damage to the interior and wiring system.only still here cause its been on the red last few days so he probably bottled going to fill up.hows he got past the immoblizer and alarm tho thats what i want to know!!!
ENSMR2

Post by ENSMR2 »

Bad news man.

I'd go back to the alarm installer mate. Find out what the feck happened.

Interior parts should be easy to find and easy to change out yourself if needed mate.
Vindezal

Post by Vindezal »

Claim millions!

So it says on the packet.

Sorry about this mate, hope you can pick the pieces back together again. O:)
thai boxer

Post by thai boxer »

Motherfcukers!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Everytime I read/hear about this sorta thing it gets me into a right rage. I caught a little fcuker trying to screwdriver his way into my car afew years ago..........oooooooohhhhhhhhh I had fun making sure he never did it again!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Good to see you've still got the motor mate.
Pain is temporary, pride is forever.
Leon.

Post by Leon. »

OH FFS!!!! ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

I am seriously thinking of installing a video camera into my car for security purposes, so the right people are prosecuted every time. I'm going through something similar at the moment.

Really sorry to hear this mate but sounds like its just cosmetic cabin damage so hope you get it sorted without spending too much. Try Sports Toyota Breakers in affiliates if you need any parts.

Let us know how you get on.
Bobby (aka Shaggar)

Post by Bobby (aka Shaggar) »

Do toad haev a money back guarantee if your car is stolen like Clifford? If so, there's the money for your interior mate. then sell the system and get something better.

Sorry to hear about your troubles all teh same mate. Disturbed a couple of toerags about to punch my locks a few years back. they didnt realise it was my car as I walked home so took down their license plate and called the police giving them full description of them, the screwdrivers, adn their car. Apparently my local bobby said they pulled them up and made thier life hell! :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

ps. twisted thing was, they were driving a BMW 5 series!!!!! :shock:
Sidewinder

Post by Sidewinder »

ENSMR2 wrote:I'd go back to the alarm installer mate. Find out what the feck happened.

Definately. Not that they'd admit to a bodged alarm install, but it would give an idea of which part of the security system was the weakest link.
Mk2 NA Rev1 -*- Mk2 Turbo Rev2 -*- Mk1 NA -*- Mk2 Turbo Rev 3 = all gone!

Post by gaggia »

the garage collected it last night.thinks its gona be written off!!barrel has been torn out aswell as alot of the loom being cut.all the plastic around drivers side cockpit has been broke away.i would have liked to get it home first and acess it before getting insurance involved but i didnt have any way of getting the car back when i found it.Probably end up getting broken for spares.I wanted a turbo anyway lol.People keep telling me just to get a normal car.But to them i say eat pie :o
Urban Assault Vehicle

Post by Urban Assault Vehicle »

gaggia wrote:I wanted a turbo anyway lol

Sorry to hear about your loss mate, at least you're looking on the brightside.

I despise the scum of the earth that feel the need to do this to other people, my area is full of vermin like that and I've had to crack skulls in the past because of it! :evil:

Good luck with it all.
Ms Croft

Post by Ms Croft »

f*cking gutted mate, dont TOAD alarms have a guarantee on them?? Can you ring Toad up and say the alarm was a pile of crap and that you want your money back?? Then you could fit a Clifford instead, most of my friends have Cliffords (and so would I if I could afford one).

Well at least you got your baby back in one piece, shame about the damage to the interior even though you will need to claim insurance on your double din etc.. hope they catch the chav b@stards, were there any cctv footage from where it was stolen?
Leon.

Post by Leon. »

Bobby (aka Shaggar) wrote:ps. twisted thing was, they were driving a BMW 5 series!!!!! :shock:

And where do you think they got that :roll:
gaggia

Post by gaggia »

cctv!car was on my drive!!!!
Troubled

Post by Troubled »

If it's a write off, buy it back from the Insurers - and use your settlement to fund the repairs and to carry out a Turbo convertion.

Job Done
8)

Return to “MR2 MK2 1990 - 1999 NA & Turbo”