anyone fitted a glip to vailside front?

Posts about anything do to with modifying your car such as fitting aftermarket parts, bodykit, or tuning the engine for more performance.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

nitric4k

anyone fitted a glip to vailside front?

Post by nitric4k »

bit of a strange one but i cant stop thinking the vailside front losing the vailside lower lip and having a glip there instead of the vailside lip...

anyone done similar? will it fit rightish? obviously it will need molding in...
chriminator100

Re: anyone fitted a glip to vailside front?

Post by chriminator100 »

i was actually thinking the same mate, as i dont like the way my veilside lip curls up at the edges. id like to see some photos :). chris
headcover

Post by headcover »

robbrookes5 wrote:bit of a strange one but i cant stop thinking the vailside front losing the vailside lower lip and having a glip there instead of the vailside lip...

Let me know your ideas & I can poss make something up that fits to the Veilside front bumper as a option etc..

Dave
Neos Design
nitric4k

Post by nitric4k »

headcover wrote:
robbrookes5 wrote:bit of a strange one but i cant stop thinking the vailside front losing the vailside lower lip and having a glip there instead of the vailside lip...

Let me know your ideas & I can poss make something up that fits to the Veilside front bumper as a option etc..

Dave
Neos Design

unfortunatly ive sold my glip before you posted this, but i will deffo talk to you about this :)
as im sure you will be able knock somthing up that looks better than the standard lower splitter :)

Return to “Modifications”