vielside front lights

Posts about anything do to with modifying your car such as fitting aftermarket parts, bodykit, or tuning the engine for more performance.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

nitric4k

vielside front lights

Post by nitric4k »

where do i order the lights from for the vielside front bumper? had a quick look on ebay and the supra lights seem expensive for what they are imho

anyone got any ideas?
Chris

Re: vielside front lights

Post by Chris »

I got some caravan lights and mounted them on some perspex behind the mesh. Cost about a fiver :mrgreen:
chriminator100

Post by chriminator100 »

I bought the supra ones off ebay, only because I didnt have the time to make some up. if i were you, id do what chris did, and get some perspex with some led lights or someting. :D
nitric4k

Post by nitric4k »

i brought some mazda light im going get fit soon as i get the bumper sprayed up...

went scrappy on the hunt for a set of lights what will look right and these seem to look the best to me ;)

cant remember what mazda they were off but they cost me 20 quid n there crystal ones :)
mrRobbo2

Post by mrRobbo2 »

I used my crystal mr2 ones, the difficulty was finding somewhere to mount them. Then i filled the space up with mesh. Took me ages time wise but cost nothing! :lol:
Spittinflames

Post by Spittinflames »

robbrookes5 wrote:i brought some mazda light im going get fit soon as i get the bumper sprayed up...

went scrappy on the hunt for a set of lights what will look right and these seem to look the best to me ;)

cant remember what mazda they were off but they cost me 20 quid n there crystal ones :)

Mazda xedos 6 m8...... :wink:

Return to “Modifications”