K reg MR2 Turbo T-bar

MR2s for sale - all versions & variants

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

CeeJay

K reg MR2 Turbo T-bar

Post by CeeJay »

I have for sale a K reg 1993 MR2 Turbo (T-bar). It is red in colour (although the pics dont show it very well - Thank you Mr. Sunshine!) and comes with 12 months MOT but no tax. It has done 65k miles and benefits from 17" aftermarket wheels.

TBH, my knoweledge of MR2's is pretty sketchy and I bought this from a friend as I fancied a bit of a project but lack of time and my size (I am quite erm...stout) means that this isnt for me.

The car drives really well (I recently drove it back from Wales and it didnt miss a beat) but the bodywork (front nose) does need attention as it has had one or two whacks that need sorting. It does not come with history but my friend saiud that it has been serviced regularly. It has an alarm and also 2 Greddy whicte face - green display gauges (boost and Oil pressure)

I am looking for just £2200 to recoup some of my costs. The car can be viewed in Abingdon, Oxfordshire.

shafster

Re: K reg MR2 Turbo T-bar

Post by shafster »

mmmmm pink :P :lol:
CeeJay

Post by CeeJay »

shafster wrote:mmmmm pink :P :lol:

It is actually quite red. I knew I should have waited until the sun went down - or at least took the pics with the sun in front :(
CeeJay

Post by CeeJay »

The car is now sold. Thank you for your interest.

Return to “MR2s for Sale”