WOW!!! We need more Affiliates like this TURBO IS HERE!!!!!!

Discussion and technical advice the SW20 MR2. 3S-GTE, 3S-GE, 3S-FE etc
Anything and everything to do with maintenance, modifications and electrical is in here for the Mk2.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

MR2lover

WOW!!! We need more Affiliates like this TURBO IS HERE!!!!!!

Post by MR2lover »

Last week i order a turbo from Tim@xxxx, he got the turbo from the USA in 48 Hr WOW. He then sent out the next day. Super quick. Unfortuntly though the Shitty royal mail lost the parcel as it was sent 10 days ago and has still not arrived. Been to sorting office everyday and there are no parcels in the office anymore :cry: . To say the least i was pi$$ed :lol: So i spoke to tim who replies superfast and he said he will file claim with royal mail as luckily he sent insured =D>

The good news is tim said he will order up another turbo today for me and sort out the money later woth royal mail. This i think is just amazing, every other business should follow his great example.

WOW what a guy, any other business i exspect would file a claim with royal mail and take about a month. Then send out when they recieved money back.

Just wanna let you guys know how good he is. Unfortunatly the turbo wont be fitted for essex rr day but this give me extra time now to get more tuning bits from this tuning guru.

http://xxxx/catalog/ :thumright:
Last edited by MR2lover on Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
splashnatz

Re: WOW!!! We need more Affiliates like this TURBO IS HERE!!!!!!

Post by splashnatz »

next thread will be : Tubby beaten by local postvan ... at least that way you'd know who nicked it.

Bad news it went astray, good news Tims sorting it all out. Bet he's glad he sent it out insured though.
MR2lover

Post by MR2lover »

i know mate was so gutted when i was shown round the sorting office this morning to show there was no parcels left to go out. Apart from the ones which no one was available but i checked them all out. Only 11.

Also no one could have pinched from work due to working for goverment everything is logged when leaving they love me :mrgreen: all car bits come here no duties \:D/ being goverment 8)
matt_mr2t

Post by matt_mr2t »

Even with the money back and what not I would still be wanting some answers as to where the xxxx it's gone. Great service AS USUAL from Tim, top bloke.

Ryan - I'm going on Sunday, not met you before - fancy taking me for a spin in your beast?
MR2lover

Post by MR2lover »

Ryan - I'm going on Sunday, not met you before - fancy taking me for a spin in your beast?

Well i will be running t3/t4 unless new one gets here before friday so only be around 300rwhp but still. Also there is a £5 charge for rides plus i need you to sign a declaration form if anything was to happen its not my fault. :lol:

Also a 100kg weight limit :mrgreen:
matt_mr2t

Post by matt_mr2t »

MR2lover wrote:

Well i will be running t3/t4 unless new one gets here before friday so only be around 300rwhp but still. Also there is a £5 charge for rides plus i need you to sign a declaration form if anything was to happen its not my fault. :lol:

Also a 100kg weight limit :mrgreen:

Oooh, just under at 95 lol. Although I may need to be naked to make sure?
Urban Assault Vehicle

Re: WOW!!! We need more Affiliates like this

Post by Urban Assault Vehicle »

MR2lover wrote:Last week i order a turbo from Tim@xxxx, he got the turbo from the USA in 48 Hr WOW. He then sent out the next day. Super quick. Unfortuntly though the Shitty royal mail lost the parcel as it was sent 10 days ago and has still not arrived. Been to sorting office everyday and there are no parcels in the office anymore :cry: . To say the least i was pi$$ed :lol: So i spoke to tim who replies superfast and he said he will file claim with royal mail as luckily he sent insured =D>

I had a similar experience with my clear indicators. Got the note through the door saying they had arrived but wouldn't fit through the letterbox and to go and collect them from the sorting office.

Went to the sorting office who said they weren't there and that sometimes the postie take them to the local post office, drops them off then collects them the day later. So to come back the next again day.

Goes back the next again day and still no sign, the girl searched high and low for the parcel. This went on for about 5 days.

On the last day I went down again, still no sign. Then I realised the postie had ticked the package as a letter and not a parcel, so they go and check the letters (big bloody letter!) and it was sat there all that time!!! #-o

Thats good that you're getting it sorted so quickly. Like you said, there are a lot of places that wouldn't give a $hit. Big up to Tim! :thumleft:
TBDevelopments

Post by TBDevelopments »

guys there a bloody nightmare. Had late deliverys with another parcel thisweek already, a clutch for bry. Thankfully that turned up just at the last minute.

Going to be looking elsewhere for a courior now, hate these guys as there making me look bad. every package gets shipped the next day or earliest possible time. then these guys take 2 weeks to deliver. its a joke.

Anyway ryan thanks for the kind words, i'll do by best to get you one for the weekend.

Tim
xxxx
jdbecks

Post by jdbecks »

ryan what happend to ur xs power turbo?
MR2lover

Post by MR2lover »

still sat in my room at mo bud changed as got the power bug and want more power :mrgreen: so tim told me the best turbo for my engine and the rest is history as they say.

If anyone want to get a full guide on turbo sizes ask tim if you have a spare hour :lol: . never meet anyone with so much knowledge on turbochargers.
TBDevelopments

Post by TBDevelopments »

probably why i'm still single :oops:

anyway ryan been looking at this turbo for my car. estermated to only have 300rpm more lag than the gt2860rs and is capable of over 400bhp and 400ft/lbs torque at sensible boost levels. Still 72% effcient like the gt2860rs.

Great turbo for the next step up.

Tim
xxxx
matt_mr2t

Post by matt_mr2t »

Which turbo you getting Ryan?
What you doing with that XS Power one?
MR2lover

Post by MR2lover »

Which turbo you getting Ryan?
What you doing with that XS Power one?

:mrgreen: Not tell just yet sorry matey :tongue:

will say after RR on sunday if all goes to plan

xspower turbo im not sure yet what im doing with it
matt_mr2t

Post by matt_mr2t »

Keep me posted on the XS turbo ;)
TBDevelopments

Post by TBDevelopments »

matt you do realise the t3t4 xspower uses had an even more awkward fittment than a normal gt turbo. so even more fabrication will be needed?

Tim
xxxx
Driftlimits Performance
IMOC Affiliated Company

Post by Driftlimits Performance »

Tim I know a fantastic couriers. Literally anything to anywhere for under a £10! And they are very reliable.

I'll msn you the number :wink:
TBDevelopments

Post by TBDevelopments »

ok mate cheers, they got a website?

Tim
xxxx
matt_mr2t

Post by matt_mr2t »

I thought Ryan had the full kit?
TBDevelopments

Post by TBDevelopments »

he did but the t3t4 wasn't making the power he wanted to i managed to get a custom housing made up that allows a gt turbo to fit onto his very strange external wastegate arrangement.

So hes just swapped out the turbo

Tim
xxxx
RussT

Post by RussT »

xxxx wrote:
Going to be looking elsewhere for a courior now, hate these guys as there making me look bad. every package gets shipped the next day or earliest possible time. then these guys take 2 weeks to deliver. its a joke.

Try www.parcel2go.com, they're not too bad and you don't have to have an account. They can be a bit annoying sometimes with not picking up til the next day you requested but overall a good service I've found.

Return to “MR2 MK2 1990 - 1999 NA & Turbo”