Breaking Mica Blue MK1B

MR2s for sale - all versions & variants

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

jsheathcote

Breaking Mica Blue MK1B

Post by jsheathcote »

I am breaking my Mica Blue MR2 MK1B due to a recent accident.

Damaged consists of a gash running down the drivers side from front to rear, and a cracked front alloy. See pictures below.

Prior to the accident the car ran very well on its 108000 miles engine. Gear box is good but does nod in 5th but does not jump out of gear.

It has had a new clutch, battery and genuine air filter recently.

All the electrics work with the exception of the horn and the sunroof still has its original sun blind.

The interior is blue. Both seats are in very good condition with only a small mark on the passenger seat.

If anyone would like to offer me anything for individual parts or the whole car please contact me on [email protected]. I'm in Nottingham but could be willing to help transport/deliver.

If you want any photos please contact me and I would be glad to send some over to you.

Jay

jimsco5

Re: Breaking Mica Blue MK1B

Post by jimsco5 »

Hi, does it have any MOT?
Icsunonove

Post by Icsunonove »

jsheathcote wrote:I am breaking my Mica Blue MR2 MK1B due to a recent accident.

Sorry to hear that Jay :(

I may be interested in the seats and the front bumper (mine are a bit scruffy). But I am away for a week or so from today, so if they're sold in the meantime nevermind.

Will contact you when I get back...
jsheathcote

Post by jsheathcote »

Unfortunately the TAX expired at the end of August and the MOT has only 4 days to run (15th Sept).

The car has a stack of history including every MOT since Jan 93 and the original folder with service book, etc.
jsheathcote

Post by jsheathcote »

BUMP!!!!

No interest?
jsheathcote

Post by jsheathcote »

Here are a few more pics of the car.

If you want to check out other pics, just change the IMG_07XX to numbers between 718 and 744.

eg. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v138/ ... G_0720.jpg (this one shows the only "major" mark on the seats)

Return to “MR2s for Sale”