Rename the club / forum

What's happening at the Club. You can post your suggestions and ideas here, along with reports of any problems using the site.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

michael

Rename the club / forum

Post by michael »

In order to refelct the recent influx of new 'mentally challenged' members I suggest the following:

IMOC-UK-BARRYBOY

or maybe:

MOK-K-BAZBOI

?
BLOODUK

Re: Rename the club / forum

Post by BLOODUK »

urg no , unlike barryboys we dont go around insulting every car that is posted :oops:
michael

Post by michael »

I do ;)

Sometimes the comments are justified though.....
Jimbob

Post by Jimbob »

Well I notice chat is getting to the levels of led washer jets but I have asked loads of techy questions in the past and got no answers?

Least chavs talk to each other :cry: even if it is in that wicked talk as lauren calls it :wink:

A lot of people do through in random comments and pictures in decnt threads but that happens on most 'other car' forums i've been on
gmtc

Post by gmtc »

In order to reflect the recent influx of new 'mentally challenged' members I suggest the following:

IMOC-UK-BARRYBOY

Sign of the times. Unfortunately barryboy has now graduated to being able to afford a good car as the tubby is now getting more than 15 years old. Even the McDonalds crowd can now get their grease-stained hands on one.

As further evidence, i cite recent "fishtailing down residential streets" and "180 "spins in front of cops" threads, along with complimentary comments by others barry's. Surely this is not what this formum is about!

Take a decent interest in your cars or go toss burgers :twisted:
senie

Post by senie »

Big draw back back is the fact that cars are fashion accesories now. I use mine as a piece of "bling", but am stilll a petrol head at heart and love driving.
Paul R

Post by Paul R »

Is this thread aimed at any one in particulay Michael??

Come on...name and shame. :)

Paul.
michael

Post by michael »

There are a couple of repeat offenders - remove them and most of the sites issues would be resolved.... that's all I'm saying.
Mikejc

Post by Mikejc »

I have to agree. It's a shame but their does seem to be a great deal more of the wrong kind on this site just lately :(

Mikejc
tonigmr2
IMOC Committee

Post by tonigmr2 »

If anyone has a view on a 'couple of repeat offenders' PM me and I'll take it to the admin team.
T

Return to “Club News and Announcements”