"Mark all topics read"

What's happening at the Club. You can post your suggestions and ideas here, along with reports of any problems using the site.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

michael

"Mark all topics read"

Post by michael »

Any chance the "Mark all topics read" can also be added to the view you get after clicking the "View posts since last visit" link?

I generally just use that, get the summary of posts and click on the ones I like the look of - it would be nice to mark all as read from there rather than having to visit indivual sections.
poyntesm

Re: "Mark all topics read"

Post by poyntesm »

Michael,

I will sure look at doing it. To be honest I have started writting a pretty massive mod that I am planning to release to the public for use on phpBB based car forums and that is consuming my time. It is a really cool mod but I have lots of coding aheading...so it might be a day or two before I do it.

The mod I am planning will be the dogs dangly bits and since I am so keen seems to be sort of consuming all free time.
michael

Post by michael »

All you need to do is copy and paste the code from one page to another you slacker ;)
poyntesm

Post by poyntesm »

michael wrote:All you need to do is copy and paste the code from one page to another you slacker ;)

True on both accounts....
poyntesm

Post by poyntesm »

Right not a copy and paste link job.

It mark all viewed takes the current forum as a variable and uses it.

The view new posts view is a search and as such you are not in any forum so link will not work.

I could do a loop and mark all as read from every forum??
michael

Post by michael »

poyntesm wrote:

That would do the trick for me, I view all the forums at once as part of the "view all new..." so it's no issue for it to mark them all read.
poyntesm

Post by poyntesm »

michael wrote:
poyntesm wrote:

That would do the trick for me, I view all the forums at once as part of the "view all new..." so it's no issue for it to mark them all read.

Right I will try do it tomorrow.

Return to “Club News and Announcements”