Good job IMOC

What's happening at the Club. You can post your suggestions and ideas here, along with reports of any problems using the site.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Paulo

Good job IMOC

Post by Paulo »

Just thought id post to say what a top job you have done with the site, its far better than before, easy to navigate, may take some getting used to but all in all a job well done except I had to re-register as I couldnt log in :evil: but hey its done now. Nice one guys! :D
BLOODUK

Re: Good job IMOC

Post by BLOODUK »

Its abit pink, but layout is nice... i even bought something first time from a forum , people are really helpful too
BenF
Premium Member

Post by BenF »

Cheers Guys,

The site will continue to grow and improve in functionality over the next couple of months that you can look forwards to.

At the moment we're just testing them out, and when we're happy with them we'll roll them over onto the live site over a day or two, which will create quite a few changes!
craig

Post by craig »

BLOODUK wrote:Its abit pink, but layout is nice... i even bought something first time from a forum , people are really helpful too

yeah, have to change the colour........... :puker:
nikaso

Post by nikaso »

I think it suits it, makes the forum stand out
Sidewinder

Post by Sidewinder »

A choice of colours would be nice - it looks a bit girly IMO.
Mk2 NA Rev1 -*- Mk2 Turbo Rev2 -*- Mk1 NA -*- Mk2 Turbo Rev 3 = all gone!
Premium Member

Post by BenF »

Nige wrote:A choice of colours would be nice - it looks a bit girly IMO.

Nige, we're looking at a makeover of the graphics and the colour scheme for the site - Dave Wall is looking at the graphics, and I'm going to have a tinker with the colour scheme on the test site to see how it works out ..

Return to “Club News and Announcements”