soooo funny..

Tales of driving experiences you have had.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Ed209

soooo funny..

Post by Ed209 »

ok set the scene, on the way to work early morning not much traffic..very very wet and raining..
im sitting at a set of lights on a dual carriageway..look in the rear mirror and see a mk3 fiesta speeding up to me in the next lane..this girl looks over revving and creeping forward..i think ..no way...i smile..lights change and i think ok ill let her go first just incase shes not racing..she speeds off in front of me..ok so by the time i change from 1st gear im in front of her , change in 2nd put my foot down, and i stay still, rear wheels just spinning!!!! she speeds passed...hahahah made me laugh anyway..!!
raptor95GTS

Re: soooo funny..

Post by raptor95GTS »

think you need to adjust the SRF :lol:
craig

Post by craig »

Ed209 wrote:ok set the scene, on the way to work early morning not much traffic..very very wet and raining..
im sitting at a set of lights on a dual carriageway..look in the rear mirror and see a mk3 fiesta speeding up to me in the next lane..this girl looks over revving and creeping forward..i think ..no way...i smile..lights change and i think ok ill let her go first just incase shes not racing..she speeds off in front of me..ok so by the time i change from 1st gear im in front of her , change in 2nd put my foot down, and i stay still, rear wheels just spinning!!!! she speeds passed...hahahah made me laugh anyway..!!

OWNED :lol:
Ed209

Post by Ed209 »

its funny aint it..

ooooh ill have her next time..!!
so to speak... :shock:
The Morris

Post by The Morris »

She clearly had better drivin stiles. you need to take off your lead boot and put some slippers on.

Beaten off the lights by a women in a slower car and you tried, thats got to be the most embarrassing thing ever :oops:
Ed209

Post by Ed209 »

ah i dont care..
i was thinking about better things at the time anyway..
fizz

Post by fizz »

I was beat by a Cupra R off the line on damp roads...

And there was a long bend as well going uphill from the lights and i could not put enough power to the ground without the back end twitching and sliding out!!!

killed him on the straight after though... :lol: He was a nice chap.. nodded after we went different ways.. :D

I sometimes wish for TC...
The Morris

Post by The Morris »

fizz wrote:I was beat by a Cupra R off the line on damp roads...

And there was a long bend as well going uphill from the lights and i could not put enough power to the ground without the back end twitching and sliding out!!!

killed him on the straight after though... :lol: He was a nice chap.. nodded after we went different ways.. :D

But that car had 220bhp and not 70bhp with a girlie driver :D :D
fizz

Post by fizz »

The Morris wrote:
fizz wrote:I was beat by a Cupra R off the line on damp roads...

But that car had 220bhp and not 70bhp with a girlie driver :D :D

lmao! point taken... :lol:
Ed209

Post by Ed209 »

ok ok ..i was just telling you a funny story!!
The Morris

Post by The Morris »

Mate, thats not just a funny story. Thats more embarrassing than pulling a top bird, whipping off your trousers to find out you put on your worst baggy white y-fronts with a p1$$ stain on the front. :D
tonigmr2
IMOC Committee

Post by tonigmr2 »

I thought it was funny :lol:

T
Ed209

Post by Ed209 »

thankyou toni..

i cant help it that it was wet and ive got crappy back tyres!!!
stevetubbyturbo

Post by stevetubbyturbo »

Ed209 wrote:ok set the scene, on the way to work early morning not much traffic..very very wet and raining..

At least you didnt stall it like i did in a similar situation ](*,)

Return to “Driving Experiences”