Linking to post in Member Profiles...

What's happening at the Club. You can post your suggestions and ideas here, along with reports of any problems using the site.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Dave

Linking to post in Member Profiles...

Post by Dave »

I wonder if its possible to put a link to my 'Member Profile' post in my signature so you can jump straight to that profile in posts I make (just like on the old IMOC)....
Dave

Re: Linking to post in Member Profiles...

Post by Dave »

Hmmm, didn't work. Shame. It works OK when I paste the code in the message itself, just not from the signature. Anyone know why?

My Profile!
poyntesm

Post by poyntesm »

Dave wrote:Hmmm, didn't work. Shame. It works OK when I paste the code in the message itself, just not from the signature. Anyone know why?

My Profile!

Dave...for some mad reason if you do not bother the the BB code you get a link anyway and it is underlined. If you use the BB code it still is a link but it not underlined. So yours works just does not look like a linke. Remove the BB code and it should still work.
poyntesm

Post by poyntesm »

User name now links to profile and if you have your car details entered they display as well and are a link to your profile.

This is the solution we wanted. I will delete the Member Profile board in a week or so.

Locking thread as suggestion completed.

So enjoy the new profiles....

Regards
Esmond

Return to “Club News and Announcements”