NORTH V's SOUTH !!!!

Discussion and technical advice the SW20 MR2. 3S-GTE, 3S-GE, 3S-FE etc
Anything and everything to do with maintenance, modifications and electrical is in here for the Mk2.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Sleep-O

Re: NORTH V's SOUTH !!!!

Post by Sleep-O »

There's nothing really wrong with the north except girls drinking pints and fighting blokes!! :shock: Or is that just Halifax?
Mike 'MR2' McHugh

Post by Mike 'MR2' McHugh »

Just a minute....midlands is where it happens IMO, we got Birmingham the second capital ! :? lol
It goes..Uhn tiss Uhn tiss Uhn tiss
John Rees

Post by John Rees »

Jinxy your a bad boy starting this post :shock:

Its was probably this post that took the last site down :D
crazylegs

n. v s.

Post by crazylegs »

and whats it with all that snow stuff ? dont you just go abroad for that?
and the girls up there ...all tatoos and hairy forearms good for on the farm i suppose.
Tony jinxy froude

Post by Tony jinxy froude »

we got Birmingham the second capital ! :? lol

Capital of what ?? Crime, T.B, prositution, herpes, ??? horrible place, with the worst accent known to man, have you ever wondered why there have never been any sightings of U.F.O's over Birmingham ? well thats because if it ever landed & aliens came 'a' visiting, on the return to the " mother Ship", they'd have bu88er all to return to, theiving Brummies would have had it stipped in half an hour!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lauren
IMOC Committee

Post by Lauren »

Mike 'MR2' McHugh wrote:Just a minute....midlands is where it happens IMO, we got Birmingham the second capital ! :? lol

Thats nothing to be proud of!

And coventry.......
stevecordiner

Post by stevecordiner »

Ha ha ha ... I knew it wouldnt be long.

The line for where North and South is is simple. When the majority of people become unable to pronounce "alright" and start using aawwwwiiiittee - it is the south. It seems to be around Watford Gap services that this phenomena occurs. Probably due to the amount of pollution in the air affecting the brain.

Last trip to the south - excluding Donnington was for JAE.

LOL ... Northampton - jeesss what a dredful place!

1) All women were truely ugly - honestly! I have minimal standards after a few drinks and even I wouldnt go there.

2) Taxi ranks.
Since when is it alright for women to shout the C word at someone!
Every taxi full of people hurled abuse at the taxi rank as they drove off - up here the taxi would be stopped and the people dragged out!

3) Taxi drivers
Taking the long route to rip off customers.
Taxi's not turning up when booked!

4) Little wannabe hardman tries to nick my watch
Lol .. comical. Who do you mug, group of people bigger than you who out number you hahahahahaha. Again, up here these little ____ would've been given a kicking long ago.

5) Take out food!
Since when is it customary for a pizza to come in an inch of grease - learn to cook.

People in the south can say what you like - but you will always have a speech impediment and Northampton in your own back yard :D
Driftlimits Performance
IMOC Affiliated Company

Post by Driftlimits Performance »

Anyone know the employment figures for North v South?

btw, north sucks ass 8)
Sidewinder

Post by Sidewinder »

...or the Quality of Life figures...or the pollution levels... :)
Mk2 NA Rev1 -*- Mk2 Turbo Rev2 -*- Mk1 NA -*- Mk2 Turbo Rev 3 = all gone!
IMOC Affiliated Company

Post by Driftlimits Performance »

Quality of life!?! Quality of life!!!! The south is FAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIRRRRRRR superior!

When I lived in manchester, I got bombed! uhuh, remember the IRA manchester bombing of the arndale center? Well, if you go from the arndale center towards victoria station, there's a school right in the middle. No more than a minutes walk for the arndale. That's where I went to school. Helicopters came over, police everywhere, so they evacuated the city centre. But not the school! Oh no, they thought we'd all be fine in a our little school! Quality I say! Anywho, we got bombed, the school was half destroyed, we slept in tents on the courtyard and got sent home for 3 weeks whilst they fixed it.

Manchester=mess. Manchester=North. North=mess.

Homelessness and the number of scally punks on the street it way higher in Mancland! I remember having trouble getting to Macdonalds without 3 'Big issues' and down a coupla fags.

Never again will I live in manchester! :twisted:
michael

Post by michael »

Yeah you never get any terrorist acts in the south do you :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Ed

Post by Ed »

allan welsh wrote:
Jon S wrote:
Nige wrote:What about those of us that live in the midlands? :)

Sorry, that classes as northern.

Bad luck.

what would you know about the north? :roll:

We got great roads for DRIVING on not sitting in traffic :roll: , great views for when the car needs a break AND we have none of that watered down p1sh you laughingly call lager :twisted: AND the pubs stay open past 11pm!! :lol:

Bunch of southern girls! :lol: :D

All Lagers watered down pish. Dave you've just never ventured off the motorway when you've come down south. We have great driving roads down here.
Ed

Post by Ed »

Tony jinxy froude wrote:And whats wrong with the south ???, we got clean air, grass & hedgehogs too & we got better weather !!! :D, Jinxy

Too right, although the hedehogs are only safe if we keep Dan confined to Manchester.:D
Ed

Post by Ed »

Nige wrote:What about those of us that live in the midlands? :)

You're all in No Mans Land. :P:D:D:D
Sidewinder

Post by Sidewinder »

That's okay. It's fun watching the shells flying over our heads. :)
Mk2 NA Rev1 -*- Mk2 Turbo Rev2 -*- Mk1 NA -*- Mk2 Turbo Rev 3 = all gone!

Post by raptor95GTS »

Tony jinxy froude wrote:Granted Allan the air is fresh, but the weather is appauling, all the sheep have legs shorter on one side due to leaning into the wind, roads are always wet ( not good for MR2 driving, ask Ammon :D ) and all those twisty roads that used to be fun driving along all have Gatso's now & extra patrols :D, and slightly further south you have "THE ANGEL OF THE NORTH" !! whats that all about ?? i know why its so bloody big......... to stop geordies nicking bits off it and selling them on ebay :lol: :lol:
ooops thats done it !!! :twisted: :D :D , Jinxy

its not always wet up here :D And there are not that many speed cameras outside of edinburgh so its open season as you head into the highlands its just bliss. :D:D

Face it, if southerns were so happy with their why start a thread telling everybody. Anyway, you're all bl00dy frenchies :D:D:D:D
LimeyMk1
IMOC Committee

Post by LimeyMk1 »

allan welsh wrote: Anyway, you're all bl00dy frenchies :D:D:D:D

I'm Russian/Irish :lol:
tonigmr2
IMOC Committee

Post by tonigmr2 »

Actually I think it's generally accepted we're all bl00dy frenchies apart from the Welsh :)

One reason why the North can never compete - the weather. It's always raining and too cold up there. :D Everything looks grey and industrial too.

Only one thing ever I enjoyed up north, and that was cheese and potato battered ball and chips from Maryport. :)

T
Tony jinxy froude

Post by Tony jinxy froude »

Doncaster is just the same, if a bomb ever went off in Doncaster it would do £2.50 worth of damage and a million pounds worth of improvements, biggest hole going awful place, all flat caps, mushy pea's and whippets :lol: :lol: :lol: , Jinxy
tonigmr2
IMOC Committee

Post by tonigmr2 »

Don't sit on the fence mate, LOL

T

Return to “MR2 MK2 1990 - 1999 NA & Turbo”