YAKUSHI 2021 10th - 12th September

Any MR2 meets or other events coming up. Please use event discussion for planning future events and make sure you put a date on your event!

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

wilkie senior
IMOC Moderator

YAKUSHI 2021 10th - 12th September

Post by wilkie senior »

Welcome to Yakushi – here you will find full details of what we are about, where to find us and how to book tickets. If you have any questions that are not answered on the website, https://yakushi-show.co.uk/
please feel free to contact

[email protected]

Yakushi is a show born from one man's passion for Japanese cars and the community that it brings. Nigel has been running events since 2009 and during that time gained a wealth of knowledge for what clubs want. Yakushi aims to do just that, give the Japanese Enthusiast community a show for them; to bring people together and enjoy company with like minded people.

Unlike most shows, Yakushi is a 3 day festival event which is entirely about the Japanese car scene in the UK. There are no tricks, no gimmicks, no hidden agenda. The Yakushi show just aims to give you a platform on which you can build friendships and enjoy the marvels of Japanese engineering over 3 days.

The idea is again as with JAE a shared plot, but need definates, as we need to purchase the tickets in a block
so if you intereste dplease pop your name down

1 Wilkie Senior (Brian) & Wilki (Chris)
That's a negative, Jim. I do not have the measles.
Hail Cosmos Eagle Rev 5, 1998 -
RIP White Eagle Rev 1, 1991 - 2016
stu

Re: YAKUSHI 2021 10th - 12th September

Post by stu »

Hi both,
I'm booked to come again (You might remember me - blue car, mahoosive tent), but it appears I'm not actually booked to attend with anyone.

Last time we did this, we did it with ROC and I think MR2OC.

Any ideas? I'm happy to approach Nigel and tell him I'm with you lot (if you'll have me).

John (who was with me) wants to know who to book with too. Judging by this thread, it doesn't look to be as popular as it was a couple of years ago?
wilkie senior
IMOC Moderator

Post by wilkie senior »

stu wrote:Hi both,
I'm booked to come again (You might remember me - blue car, mahoosive tent), but it appears I'm not actually booked to attend with anyone.

Any ideas? I'm happy to approach Nigel and tell him I'm with you lot (if you'll have me).

John (who was with me) wants to know who to book with too. Judging by this thread, it doesn't look to be as popular as it was a couple of years ago?

Hi Stu
Your the first reponse to this, The MR2DC are going Im thinking due to lack of response just tag in with them, Ill have a word with Nik,and see how they are planning it. not sure if they book a plot or just try to Park & camp together I will have a looksee & come back to you sir :-)

Regards Brian
stu

Post by stu »

wilkie senior wrote:
stu wrote:Hi both,

Hi Stu
Your the first reponse to this, The MR2DC are going Im thinking due to lack of response just tag in with them, Ill have a word with Nik,and see how they are planning it. not sure if they book a plot or just try to Park & camp together I will have a looksee & come back to you sir :-)

Regards Brian

Thanks Brian. I'm in MR2DC and i'ts a bit wishy-washy. Nigel is clearly pushing us, but I'm not sure there is much interest, which is a shame.

Are you 2 gents not looking to go? I saw Dave a couple of weeks back at the Nationals and he implied that domestic duties would come first.
wilkie senior
IMOC Moderator

Post by wilkie senior »

Fogive me

Scott has just reminded me

David @MR2OC has booked 3 plots which is goof for 6 cars & Tents & hes sorted a generator out

Its going to be a MR2 Plot a miox of clubs, most of us are in all 3 anyway

Regards Brian
wilkie senior
IMOC Moderator

Post by wilkie senior »

HI we are chatting on FB ha ha

David from OC has booked a joint plot for a Multi car club effort :-)
Brian
wilkie senior
IMOC Moderator

Post by wilkie senior »

Hi OK

LAST SHOUT for anyone wanting to go

Need to get everything booked & ordered

Regards Brian
wilkie senior
IMOC Moderator

Post by wilkie senior »

Well that sparked a lot of interest!

Return to “Events”