[Mk2] [Turbo] Lost key. Mot this week.

Posts about stereos, speakers, sat nav etc and posts about car alarms or car security.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

rossonza
Premium Member

[Mk2] [Turbo] Lost key. Mot this week.

Post by rossonza »

Supposed to have my mot this week. And gutted to say I've lost the one and only key that came with the car.

Is there anything I can do? Can Toyota cut one for me? Or am I going to have to drill the locks.

Just what I needed. :-s
Martin F
IMOC Moderator

Re: [Mk2] [Turbo] Lost key. Mot this week.

Post by Martin F »

I have a full steering lock, door locks and possibly a boot lock with two keys in my shed, pm me if you can't find a better outcome. Short term i'm not sure what to suggest :-k Is the car uk built or a jap import ?
rossonza
Premium Member

Post by rossonza »

Martin F wrote:I have a full steering lock, door locks and possibly a boot lock with two keys in my shed, pm me if you can't find a better outcome. Short term i'm not sure what to suggest :-k

Thanks so much Martin. I've managed to find it. Was thrown out in a bin bag by the mrs. Lovely mess to go through.

Time to get it copied.... Got the code off the key. Can I get a blank off eBay and just take it timpsons or something?

Good news though as she should be motd this week now. Thank god!
rossonza
Premium Member

Post by rossonza »

got my key from mr2ben.... going to try and get it cut ASAP so i cant lock myself out again lol :thumleft:

Return to “ICE and Security”