Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (Set From TPMS Group Buy)

MR2 related parts for sale that are not for a specific Mk

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

DAN_REV1_TURBO

Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (Set From TPMS Group Buy)

Post by DAN_REV1_TURBO »

I have my TPMS for sale. The sensors unfortunately will not fit my Stern Split rims and I need to find another option.

The set consists of 4 sensors which are internal fit and replace your wheels standard valves, you do not see the sensor just the valve screw cap like normal. You also get a screen which links to the sensors and has a little picture of a car and 4 wheels obviously showing tyre pressure. Good bit of kit. Original instructions and box included.

I am advertising in non mk-specific as this can be wired into any vehicle. However I do also have a set of good condition rev3 alloys wrapped in nearly new barely used Nankang tyres, if It would be of any interest to a mk2 owner to buy the lot as a set I would be more than happy to have the sensors installed into the wheels and do a deal on the lot.

Pictures below. Test wired up to check the screen lights up ok.

Price - £120.00 collected (TPMS on it`s own)
Price - £270.00 collected (TPMS installed into rev3 alloys with nearly new tyres)
DAN_REV1_TURBO

Re: Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (Set From TPMS Group Buy)

Post by DAN_REV1_TURBO »

DAN_REV1_TURBO

Post by DAN_REV1_TURBO »

I had planned to site it top right corner of my windscreen, but would look good mounted within the dash or even in the cubby below the steering wheel so you can flip it down and check tyre pressures then hide it back away. This system will fit most other aftermarket wheels as well as stock rims.
DAN_REV1_TURBO

Post by DAN_REV1_TURBO »

Still available.
DAN_REV1_TURBO

Post by DAN_REV1_TURBO »

This is still for sale. A great bit of kit for someone! Surprised that nobody has snapped it up yet. Close offers will be considered.

Return to “Parts for Sale (not Mk-specific)”