[FINALIZED] Works VS ZF Wheels

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

kirk

Works VS ZF Wheels

Post by kirk »

Very reluctant to do this but these are now available.

Genuine Works VS ZF's

17x7 +30 Front
17x8 +35 Rear

These are a stunning set of wheels. Two piece I believe. I was planning to get them refurbed and put them on the car but plans have changed and the car is up for sale as well. Minor marks on each wheel. Centre's just need painting really as shown in the pictures. Each wheel has a minor mark on them. Barrels and lips in good condition, just need a good polishing. I never fitted them so I don't have pictures with them on the car.

Looking for what I paid for them. £750

Postage can be arranged at additional cost.
matt5cott

Re: [FINALIZED] Works VS ZF Wheels

Post by matt5cott »

Interested.

+30 on the front seems a touch low, I presume these were fitted to a 2 before you got them? Do you know if there were any issues?

Refurb costs a small concern also.
kirk

Post by kirk »

They came off an MR2 in the states yes. Tried to find some pictures of them but they seem to have been deleted. If it helps these wheels on the front are +30

I personally wouldn't be worried about the additional 5mm as they're a 7" wheel but that's just me. Depends how low the car is I guess. May or may not need to roll the arches on the front.

To be fair only the centres need doing. They're very pitiful marks. It's not like they're a complete mess and corroded on the face of them. If I got them refurbed I'd be asking much more. You could still fit them and they'd look OK.
kirk

Post by kirk »

SOLD!
Feedback Bot

Post by Feedback Bot »

This Sale has been completed. The Buyer was Non-Member

Return to “Mk2 Bodywork & Wheels ”