Supercharger parts required

Discussion and technical advice for 84-89 AW10 & AW11 MR2. 3A-LU, 4A-GE, 4A-GZE.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

MR2Kyle

Supercharger parts required

Post by MR2Kyle »

Sorry just thought I would put it here too as there is more chance of mk1 guys seeing it here. Just trying to locate some parts to finish off a supercharger engine as all I have are all the engine components atm...in need of all the supercharger parts if you catch my drift...😄 seem to be shocking hard to find now! Not that it was easy before either...so if anyone can help me it would be greatly appreciated 😁👍
MR2Kyle

Re: Supercharger parts required

Post by MR2Kyle »

Right I might just put it out there that the reason I'm looking for a supercharger is because I have at the moment a supercharger engine and all the wiring, ecu, driveshafts the lot apart from the supercharger....anyhow along with the engine came a turbo kit that Paul woodsport had planned on fitting but...ran out of time so I thought I would get it done but I am kind of getting cold feet now as I would be paying for it to get done and....well it's gona ££££ 😓 so yea....is there that much of a gain from it? Really worth the hassle?
emrrtwo

Post by emrrtwo »

no connection but noticed this on e-bay a couple of days ago

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/supercharger- ... 2060515576?
oukie
IMOC Organiser

Post by oukie »

Yeah ebay.com has a couple to.
Mk1b White T-bar SC 1987, Mk1b White coupe Jan90, Mk1b White coupe Jan90 (spares), Mk1b Mica blue T-bar Mar90, Mk1b Mica blue T-bar,full climate control,Jan90, 5 mk1's :)
MR2Kyle

Post by MR2Kyle »

Decided just to bite the bullet and go for the turbo....thanks for the replies though 😁👍

Return to “MR2 MK1 1984-1989 NA & SC”