[FINALIZED] Black Rev 5 tbar w reg - one of the last

MR2s for sale - all versions & variants

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

beno255

Black Rev 5 tbar w reg - one of the last

Post by beno255 »

After changing my mind so many times I have now finally decided to sell up my late Rev 5 n.a. Uk model
The plan was to find the latest mk2 made and convert to turbo to have the perfect mr2 base to build on.. Black, tbar, late Rev 5 turbo would have been great but just changed my mind and going down a different road now.

Gets a lot of attention, out of the 48 cars that showed up for japfest this year this was the newest mk2 closest being a t reg. I took pride in that.

She has had a lot of money spent on her keeping the current engine going etc.

Just before japfest I had a rush to get her back on the road ready and had mot done and new clutch and caliper fitted at the cost of £650. Mot till may 2016 - the mot tested commented how good it was underneath too which was nice to hear.

Also last year I took her all the way to rogue motorsport for a service, had a new sump fitted to stop a oil leak also.
Lots of receipts old mot's and documents present including v5. Uk car also so not import. Cheaper on insurance too!

The car has a few tasteful modifications.
Rogue Rev 6 quad headlights ( very desirable and expensive) ps I will not sell these separately so please don't ask :)
Currently fitted are black multi spoke alloys. I have a set of lensos I planned to fit but being wide they wouldn't fit without arch work.
Interior in good condition very little bolster wear on seats almost perfect.
White speed hut dials or can remove as red and black behind these.
Momo race steering wheel. Will include original wheel with red sticking that matches.

Bad points.
Car does have a small amount of rust just starting to bubble around the tbar which seems quite common. Never got round to getting this sorted but it doesn't leak. Small weld patch on drivers Side rear sill done before I got the car that could have been done cleaner but should be cheap fix if it bugs you, not caused any problems however.
High miles at 160k however well looked after and maintained, runs very smooth, if you did plan to do turbo conversion this wouldn't bother you anyway.
Few stone chips and small marks on body that will bother you if your a perfectionist like me.
With a small amount of bodywork this will be perfect. Small split in front splitter also.
Looking for offers around £2200 with all the above fitted as too good to break and don't want to revert to stock. Not a lot to ask for considering if it was lower miles it would be up for around £3500.
Please send me any messages with questions.

borrowed a pic from the japfest link from jimgts :thumleft:
Will add some more at request or when I get a chance.

Last edited by beno255 on Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rob66

Re: [FINALIZED] Black Rev 5 tbar w reg - one of the last

Post by Rob66 »

I have seen this car around Worthing a few times and it looks and sounds great, good luck with sale should sell easily. :)
beno255

Post by beno255 »

Thanks mate. I will probably get some hate for this but Ive bought a skyline now as ive always wanted one. No doubt I will end up back in an MR2 one day.

Open to offers, new car forces sale.
Feedback Bot

Post by Feedback Bot »

This Sale has been completed. The Buyer was Non-Member

Return to “MR2s for Sale”