Solid MK1 rolling shell N/A + 20v silvertop

Parts for all types of Mk1 MR2 only

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Nige_B

Solid MK1 rolling shell N/A + 20v silvertop

Post by Nige_B »

Hi guys, I'm thinking of selling my project car. I've owned it for almost 10 years now and for the past 6 of those it's been in my lockup! The plan was to track it, however changes in my circumstances have made me think of selling it.

It is a UK low mileage (just into 60,000 if I remember rightly) N/A sunroof model which was a very solid shell when I bought it but needed arches and drainage channels in the chassis legs sorting. This has been done at a great expense to myself and is now a rock solid shell. It is completely stripped bar the engine and suspension so is basically a rolling shell. I have lots of extras that I've collected over the years including a silvertop 20v engine and gearbox (with loom and ECU), a woodsport front splitter (still in the bubble wrap!) Supercharger rear lights and rear panel (very nice condition with lock barrel bracket), Koni shocks and springs (need refurb really) and also a mongoose stainless exhaust. There's probably more I've forgotten!

I know I'd make a lot more money selling everything individually but if someone gives me a fair offer to clear it all out of my lockup I'll be happy to not have the hassle of posting stuff etc.

As soon as I can get to the lockup I'll post a load of piccies up of everything.

Cheers

Nige
ayresyboy

Re: Solid MK1 rolling shell N/A + 20v silvertop

Post by ayresyboy »

interested in the woodsport bc replica splitter if you decide to sell individually
Nige_B

Post by Nige_B »

I forgot to mention it's a MK1B lol. But if you're still interested in the splitter I'll be sure to let you know if I sell it all individually
pistol pete

Post by pistol pete »

Hi could you put a price up please... I cant see one.. Or I'm being blind

Thanks
Nige_B

Post by Nige_B »

Sorry Pete, I've not put a price up as I'm not quite sure exactly what I have to be completely honest! I'd like to think a solid shell with a low mileage engine would go for a good amount. All the bits to rebuild it are there bar the interior (it was blue anyway so can't see anyone wanting to keep it lol). The 20v has all ancillaries (including itb's) and gearbox still attached. After quick research these go for 6-800 as a bare engine (no itb's, ancillaries or box). I have a complete set of extra bolt on panels from a spare car (not really worth a lot, I admit). I also have a pair of virtually new wings (genuine Toyota).

But I'll be honest, I hate no price on an ad too. So I'll get straight to the point, if someone came along with 2.5 grand I'd let it all go. Otherwise I'd think about selling it all separately.
jayelem

sale

Post by jayelem »

may be after mongoose but would need to see pics if the sale goes that way. thanks!

Return to “Mk1”