[FINALIZED] 10th anniversary MR2 for sale (MOT failure/spares-repairs) Price reduction

MR2s for sale - all versions & variants

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Rugbynut

10th anniversary MR2 for sale (MOT failure/spares-repairs) Price reduction

Post by Rugbynut »

For sale, my beloved 10th anniversary MR2 (no.219) in Lucerne Silver. Sadly it has just failed its MOT (expires 15 April ’15) due to rusted sills/windscreen wipers/suspension mountings/sticky top mount bearing/tyre below limit so a perfect spares, repairs, project car. I have been driving the car every day until the dreaded MOT failure!

I have many photos of the car but cannot work out how to add them to the site! Please contact me and I'll email them over!

I have owned the car for nearly four years and it has started on the button each day. A very nice runner, no leaks from the T-bar seals. Cam belt replaced at 117,000 in January 2012. Two keys. All 10th anniversary badges on steering wheel, ashtray and engine cover – all in excellent condition. A very attractive car!

UK car, 1996, P reg. 134,000 miles. Full black leather interior, good condition with no rips or tears.

Re: sills photo – they did not look this bad until the over-zealous mechanic started punching holes in her!

£350 ono.

Just off A23, 13 miles south of Gatwick/13 miles north of Brighton.

Please contact me with any questions/queries etc.

Thanks.
[/img]
Rugbynut

Update

Post by Rugbynut »

Price reduction to £350 ono
puku

Re: [FINALIZED] 10th anniversary MR2 for sale (MOT failure/spares-repairs) Price reduction

Post by puku »

some pics?
Feedback Bot

Re: [FINALIZED] 10th anniversary MR2 for sale (MOT failure/spares-repairs) Price reduction

Post by Feedback Bot »

This Sale has been completed. The Buyer was None

Return to “MR2s for Sale”