[FINALIZED] Rev 1 Turbo, spares or repair

MR2s for sale - all versions & variants

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Jaspa
IMOC Moderator

Rev 1 Turbo, spares or repair

Post by Jaspa »

hi all,

I have a Rev1 Turbo that I took off the road due to an immobiliser fault, with help, we've now got it to a state that the engine starts but I've lost interest in the car so offering it as spares or repair or could easily be used as a donor for a conversion.

It would be a reasonably easy project to get back on the road if so inclined. it probably just needs the wiring tidied and the interior refitted.

Price for this is £1,000 ono. Car is located within a few miles of gatwick airport and will obviously need to be trailored away.

Good points about the car:

- Leather interior is pretty decent condition.
- Sills are near perfect.
- 90k kms (I will need to confirm this)
- some aftermarket goodies included: decat, SSQV (possible replica), Japspeed exhaust

Bad points about the car:
- t-bars leak
- Body work isn't the greatest
- Rev 1 spoiler split where the RAC man helped me by pushing the car from it #-o
- MOT expired Nov '14, currently on SORN.

These are the pics from when I bought the car (shamelessly linked to the previous owners photobucket account), it's now on standard Rev2+ wheels and has been sat for the best part of a year so it's a tad dusty and maybe slightly green. I have started it regularly and moved it forward/backwards to keep the brakes free.

Last edited by Jaspa on Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.
androo007

Re: [FINALIZED] Rev 1 Turbo, spares or repair

Post by androo007 »

PM'd
Jaspa
IMOC Moderator

Post by Jaspa »

Open to offers on this :thumleft: , Had a dink in the Legnum and really need some drive space to get it up in the air.

Stuart
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.
Feedback Bot

Post by Feedback Bot »

This Sale has been completed. The Buyer was Valentino MR2

Return to “MR2s for Sale”