Free Parts Anyone?

Discussion and technical advice the SW20 MR2. 3S-GTE, 3S-GE, 3S-FE etc
Anything and everything to do with maintenance, modifications and electrical is in here for the Mk2.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

fred130111

Free Parts Anyone?

Post by fred130111 »

I have been advised it should be ok to advertise some free parts, Since I am unable to post in the parts section I hope it's not an issue putting this up here....

The car is a Rev 2 3SGE, and the majority of engine components I am giving away, the cars done 170k so don't really want to try an sell as such.

Gearbox: it looks like it has been taken apart at some point, no idea why but 2nd crunches occasionally at high revs, also upon removing it I snapped some weird hook thing ( I can provide pictures )

Head: The head is damaged as I tried fitting an oil pressure gauge and broke the old sensor off with part of the head. But I am also giving this away, It is complete with all valves, cam shafts & gears.

Various other bits I am giving away such as inlet manifold etc, feel free to PM me for any more information, I will not be posting anything so its all collection from the Brighton area.

Thanks
jakeymears

Re: Free Parts Anyone?

Post by jakeymears »

where about's are you ? I could do with a couple of parts :D
fred130111

Post by fred130111 »

Shoreham dude, PM me what you are after as I will be binning anything left Saturday that's not needed.
jakeymears

Post by jakeymears »

Pm sent I'm in brighton BTW :thumleft:
fred130111

Post by fred130111 »

Cool stuff, Replied :thumleft:

Anyone else.... Any left over engine components will be binned Saturday so feel free to take what you want! ( Also if anyone knows of anyone with a Rev3 engine & gearbox please PM me )

Return to “MR2 MK2 1990 - 1999 NA & Turbo”