SBITS and Peter

We all need a little help or parts for our cars from time to time. Let us know who has helped. Please read the sticky before posting.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

white430ross

SBITS and Peter

Post by white430ross »

I have taken my Mk2 to Peter 10 days ago and I picked it up this week. It walked in as a rev 2 turbo and has rolled out as a rev 3 with mods. I don't even know where to start in order to praise Peter.

He is the absolute fountain of knowledge with these cars and engines and i left my car there feeling so confident and i am not disappointed at all. He is professional and courteous and kept me updated daily with progress and any snags on the way which I'm pleased to say we're easily sorted but this guy is amazing at his craft. He sent updates with images so I can see my progress and i turned up with a friend to pick it up and it was purring like an angry cat. Beautiful.

I CANNOT RECCOMEND PETER AND SBITS ENOUGH. If you haven't used him or are wanting to use a company for your Mr2 or Celica then seriously look no further. My car feels so solid all over and he is VERY reasonabily priced indeed.

Once again a personal thanks Peter if you read this and I will see you soon for my other upgrades we discussed.

Thanks
Ross
Last edited by white430ross on Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
juliankv73

Re: SBITS and Peter

Post by juliankv73 »

white430ross wrote:He is professional and cute oust :gayfight:
:shock:

:sick:

:lol:

Peter worked extensively on My old Rev5 turbo. Sound fella, great resource for information, help and guidance when modifying my 2. :thumleft:
white430ross

Post by white430ross »

#-o :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
edited now. Meant courteous ah dear me predictive rubbish on this phone ffs ha.
super

Post by super »

Yeah yeah, sure, we believe you... ;)
kev8611

Post by kev8611 »

I wish I can say I have had the same experience but I cant.

Had to cancel my mapping session and mot today as I have no R/H engine mount that was paid for on 26th January. Not very forthcoming with information about the transaction either.

Strange though as I have been sent a few other parts rather quickly from him
Ryan S
IMOC Moderator

Post by Ryan S »

kev8611 wrote:I wish I can say I have had the same experience but I cant.

Had to cancel my mapping session and mot today as I have no R/H engine mount that was paid for on 26th January. Not very forthcoming with information about the transaction either.

Kev you should have gave me a shout man, you could have had one of mine to use and replaced it later :(
kev8611

Post by kev8611 »

Thanks for the offer shepps il bare that in mind as i may still need one yet but going by his service before I thought Id have plenty time
Ryan S
IMOC Moderator

Post by Ryan S »

kev8611 wrote:Thanks for the offer shepps il bare that in mind as i may still need one yet but going by his service before I thought Id have plenty time

No problem man, just gimme a text if you need it :thumleft:
Peter Gidden
IMOC Affiliated Trackday Organiser

Post by Peter Gidden »

First mount was sent Royal Mail Standard Parcels 2/2/15.

Repalcement sent Recorded Delivery late yesterday afternoon.
kev8611

Post by kev8611 »

Peter Gidden - SBITS wrote:

You said the first one was sent recorded delivery. I have asked you for the tracking info on numerous occasions and you have not provided any
Peter Gidden
IMOC Affiliated Trackday Organiser

Post by Peter Gidden »

kev8611 wrote:

You said the first one was sent recorded delivery. I have asked you for the tracking info on numerous occasions and you have not provided any

Everything i send out with a value of £20ish + goes Recorded Delivery or courier. Due to it's low value and the difference in postage due to it's weight, it went parcel post with proof of postage. I did say it went Recorded without checking.
kev8611

Post by kev8611 »

kev8611 wrote:

Everything i send out with a value of £20ish + goes Recorded Delivery or courier. Due to it's low value and the difference in postage due to it's weight, it went parcel post with proof of postage. I did say it went Recorded without checking.

But you said in your pm that you checked it and "it says in transit etc"

Surely parcel post wouldnt give this information
ps2159

Post by ps2159 »

For the sake of balance my experience is... ordered camber bolts from Peter, came through today, within in a week and as described, can't fault the service I've received.

Thank you Peter :thumleft:
Ryan S
IMOC Moderator

Post by Ryan S »

It always surprises me when I see members having issues with Peter, Peter is an asset to the club, a wealth of knowledge and is never too busy to lend a hand, he can come accross a bit arsey on here occassionally but I'm positive that's because it's the internet, Over the phone Peter is an absolute gent and has the patience of a saint. I've bought many many items from h over the years and they always arrive in a timely manner. Again, susprised to see any issue with him :(
kev8611

Post by kev8611 »

Mount arrived yesterday thanks
Draven

Post by Draven »

No one is perfect. Peter has always done stellar work and been available when ever I've needed him.

:thumleft: We're all human people

Return to “Trader Feedback”